WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2022
TRUMP’S SIX-HUNDRED-AND-THIRIETH-DAY OUT-OF-OFFICE
AND HERE’S SOMETHING YOU WON’T SEE ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS
— TODAY’S SATIRICAL WHISTLEBLOWER VIDEO —
Warning Signs That You Are A Fascist
Satirical Web Pages Are Not Just For Laughs And They Show A Focused Picture Of How People Are Reacting To The News Of The Day.
Satire matters for more than one reason, but its main goal is to raise awareness about the current state of affairs and challenge their viewpoints by using humor and irony. It helps us confront the unpleasant reality and see the world as it is so that we can improve it.
Last week, PayPal released an “Acceptable Use Policy” that included a $2,500 fine for people who use their service involving “the sending, posting, or publication of any messages, content, or materials that…promote misinformation.” We scoured the rest of PayPal’s AUP and Terms Of Service, and you might be surprised at what else can incur a $2,500 fine, so we listed out the biggest surprises here for your convenience. Read up and watch out!
- Not having a Ukrainian flag in your bio: This is grounds for an immediate $2,500 fine which will be immediately sent to help fund the war effort.
- Saying that you don’t really find Lizzo all that attractive:She is a powerful, beautiful large woman. How DARE you.
- Posting a selfie without a mask: Anything less than two N-95 masks and you’d better open that wallet.
- Leaving a bad review for Amazon’s The Rings Of Power: Such bigotry deserves a fine, which will go toward funding season 2, which is expected to cost $4 billion.
- Having an uncle or distant relative or remote acquaintance who was at the Capitol on Jan 6:You must be fined. For DEMOCRACY.
- Being named “Steve”: Steves are the worst!
- Not going to see Broson opening weekend: You make Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle!
- You’re only triple-double-quadruple boosted:Until Congress finally passes legislation upgrading being behind on boosters to first-degree murder, a $2,500 fine will have to suffice.
- Asking the homeless camp in your driveway to turn the music down:And don’t even think of installing “anti-homeless architecture” or you’ll get hit with so many fines you’ll soon join them!
- Wearing a Captain America t-shirt unironically:This is probably fascism, Christian Nationalism, or maybe even all-out Nazism. Take off the dumb shirt, Steve!
And that’s it! Keep your black squares posted when you’re told, don’t even think about mentioning that filthy horse dewormer, and you’ll be welcome to continue using PayPal’s reliable service. If PayPal takes misinformation like this seriously, imagine the fines for full-blown disinformation! Watch out!
BABYLON BEENOW…LET’S COMPARE OUR OBVIOUS POLITICAL PARODIES WITH THIS ACTUAL WASHINGTON POST REPORTGannett ordered our local Morning Fishwrap to roll back op-eds after “repelling readers” with biased articles
• Readers didn’t want to be told what to do or how to think
• They were perceived as having a ‘biased agenda’ so Readers were canceling subscriptions
• The company is decreasing its editorial output and even scaling back cartoons
• The newspapers will no longer make political endorsements beyond a local level, like when The Fishwrap endorsed Crooked Hillary For President.
Can You Tell If This Is The Real Story?
THE US NATIONAL DEBT
CLICK HERE— TRUMP SAVE AMERICA RALLY UPDATE —
No New Rallies Announced
GET TICKETS HERE
The Whistleblower Newswire Is Your Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
The Blower believes we’re still living during the most important period in American History for our non-stop crusade for Election Integrity and against Coordinated Leftist Insurrection and the Devolution of Our American Culture while Congress, the Deep State, and the Radical Media Establishment continue to lie to advance their Coordinated Leftist Agenda.
But first, we must see a Corleone Political Reckoning on Election Integrity Along With Indictments And Perp Walks For Laws Broken During The Illegal 2020 Presidential Election, without which nothing else really matters.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda is watching to see if any progress is made during the 27 DAYS BEFORE THIS YEAR’S MID-TERM ELECTIONS ON NOVEMBER 08 unless they’re postponed.