Sunday, November 23, 2014
The Whistleblower Week in Review
- OUR NUMBER ONE SIGN OBAMA WON THE PUBLIC RELATIONS BATTLE WITH BOEHNER AND McCONNELL THIS WEEK was even after Obama’s over-hyped address failed to meet exceeded expectations, Republicans still should’ve had an “Official Response” like the State of the Union Address.
- OUR NUMBER TWO SIGN OBAMA WON THE PUBLIC RELATIONS BATTLE WITH BOEHNER AND McCONNELL THIS WEEK was when Obama immediately began fund-raising off his Amnesty Speech, dispatching an e-mail that steered readers to a “Donate Today” page seeking contributions up to $1,000, with Republicans were once again caught with their pants down.
- AND OUR NUMBER THREE SIGN OBAMA WON THE PUBLIC RELATIONS BATTLE WITH BOEHNER AND McCONNELL THIS WEEK was when Republicans couldn’t get to the airport fast enough for their Thanksgiving Recess without so much as a plan on what to do next, as Obama spent Saturday on the golf course in Las Vegas.
So what was the BFD about Obama saying he now plans to delay deportation orders for illegal immigrants anyway? Everybody knows Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder was never going enforce it.
- MONDAY in our Special “Political Prevaricators” E-dition, The Blower said, “They all need “Pants on Fire” Insurance!
A Liar By Any Other Name…
There’s a crisis in what passes for journalism these days, because last week Obama Supporters in the Press at CBS, NBC, and ABC actually began running stories about White House lies and how Obama and Dishonest DemocRATS in Congress got themselves reelected in 2012 by selling a so-called healthcare reform law based on “a big lie.”
(Would you believe, you just read the lead paragraph in The Blower’s November 18, 2013 E-dition? so let’s follow on with we said last year, because it’s exactly the same thing we reported 365 days ago.)
Last year The Blower included this paragraph:
The “Father of ObamaCare” (MIT Professor Jon Gruber) admits Obama “Misled” Americans when he told them they could keep their Health Plans, and Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen says 46% believe Obama “Purposely Misled” Americans about the impact of the new law on their lives.
That means The Blower was exclusively reporting “Grubergate” a year ago. Eat your hearts out, Feckless Fishwrappers.
Maybe that’s why our Quote for Today Committee chose Hitler’s Nazi Propaganda Minister Dr. Joseph Goebbels’ “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it, especially all those Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Voters Who Put Obama In The White House—Twice, Who Bothered Going to the Polls two years ago year.
- TUESDAY in our Special “Lie Checker” E-dition, The Blower said, “We’re Working 24/7 During the Obama Administration!” and our “Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers” included:
Yesterday we were all asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane what The Whistleblower-Newswire planned to do for an encore after everybody finds out The Blower reported “Grubergate” a year ago in the November 18, 2013 E-dition. —Political Insiders at the Conservative Agenda
The reason you haven’t seen much about those embarrassing Gruber tapes in The Fishwrap is because our Editor Wedgie Washburn has been so busy these days getting rid of all those good reporters with high salaries so she and Skaggie Maggie can get big Christmas bonuses again this year and ginning up the Liberal outrage over the latest gay marriage decision, because you must remember what The Fishwrap always says, Folks: It’s not Baseball, Mom, or Apple Pie that have always made our area great, it’s our “Diversity.” —Metro Mole
- WEDNESDAY in our Special “Gettysburg Address” E-dition, The Blower said, “Wouldn’t it be easier just to say 17325?”
More Little Known Nor Long Remembered
- POLITICAL INSIDERS AT THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA have been gloating for the past two days, ever since they heard The Blower had reported on “Grubergate” more than a year ago in the November 18, 2013 E-dition, way before the current crop of Journalists-Come-Lately.
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN wonders what Patriotic Americans will say today about Obama this year, if he doesn’t show up for the 151st Anniversary of Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address.
- YOUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE says the way everybody’s calling Obama a liar these days, you have to wonder when Obama will finally figure out he “can’t fool all of the people all of the time,” people now realize Jonathan Gruber was paid millions of their over-taxed payers’ dollars to help Obama and the Dishonest DemocRATS lie about ObamaCare because they think American voters are stupid.
- OUR SARCASTIC SAGE remembers last year, when headline writers were really brutal, and the The Washington Post followed The Blower’s lead and labeled ObamaCare the “Crowning Achievement of Obama’s Presidency.”
- WHISTLEBLOWER PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN DORIAN GRADY says, “And just think, Lincoln even delivered his Gettysburg Address without a teleprompter! “
- THURSDAY in our Special “Under God” E-dition, The Blower said, “The world will little note, nor long remember what Obama says here!”
Will Patriotic Americans ever forget last year’s GettysburgGate Scandal, when Obama was AWOL for the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address in zip code “17325,” and the Least Patriotic President in American History also left out the words “Under God” during his lackluster reading of Lincoln’s famous speech. You can see Obama’s omission at the 1:35 mark. He was supposed to say “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom,” but Obama left out the words “under God.”
Obama’s Former White House Spokes Dweeb Jay Cardboard claimed Obama had been given a special version of the speech that did not include “Under God.”
Now listen to hear how all those other celebrities who were also recorded reading the most important presidential speech in history got it right, LISTEN HERE.
And do you think any of Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Voters Who Put Obama In The White House—Twice, would ever notice the difference?
Maybe that’s why our Quote for Today Committee once again chose Hillary’s “What difference, at this point, does it make?”
- FRIDAY, in our “Just Another Guest Column E-dition, The Blower explained, “But It’s Still the Same Old BS!”
Now Let’s Meet Today’s Guest Editor:
Why, it’s none other than Butler County Boehner Basher, Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones, who not so long ago got fed up with the overwhelming number of “illegals” in his jail and sent a bill for the cost to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. “I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally,” Jones told TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch. “I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them for every penny. I’ll tell you what I did get in return: My life was threatened.” [READ MORE HERE]
That’s just one reason why The Blower was honored to return the Fiery Butler County Sheriff (a long-time advocate of tracking illegal immigrants like UPS packages) to be this week’s guest editor and choose three Illegal Immigration Updates plus some Illegal Alien One Liners for today’s E-dition from our Current Cadre of Conservative Columnists and Contributors.
Hurley the Historian wonders if any Amnesty Supporters will be milling around outside the Butler County jail on Friday to whine about Sheriff Richard Jones’ stance on illegal immigration, and our Quote for Today Committee chose Allen West’s “Quite simply, federal laws already on the books aimed at stopping the flow of illegal immigration must be enforced. Furthermore, states must be given the resources necessary to confront the problem, which includes strengthening the border patrol.”
- SATURDAY in Special “Failure of Democracy” E-dition, The Blower said, “In a sane world, Obama wou’d’ve already been Impeached!”
Waiting for Some Real Reaction
How predictable was Thursday night’s response from both political parties following Obama’s latest political distraction, when the Greatest Liar in American History played Boss of America and delivered his most dishonest speech yet, becoming the first president ever to issue five million pardons. I, Obama’s Immigration Edict had no legal justification whatsoever; it was merely another illustration of how Democracy has failed during his torturous tenure in the White House. It’s exactly what we can continue to expect for the next 789 Days of Dishonesty and Division for America remaining during the Dark Ages of Obama’s Second Term, unless the First Black President in History is impeached.
At 8:23 PM, Republicans sent out an e-mail asking supporters to make a contribution because Obama had just announced an unconstitutional executive action granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. At 9:06 PM the DemocRAT National Committee e-mailed everybody on its Suckers List to add their names to a list of people who supported Obama’s Plan to Fix the Broken Immigration System that Republicans had threatened to fight “Tooth and Nail.” Friday afternoon, at 4:15 PM, the Dishonest DemocRAT Congressional Campaign Committee announced they had already received five million signatures in Spanish for their meaningless petition supporting Obama’s Illegal Executive Amnesty Plan.
By this time, The Blower actually expected somebody to do something, instead of just John Boehner’s finally filing his four-month-old BFD ObamaCare lawsuit against the Obama Administration, and Boehner and McConnell left town for the weekend without a plan, while Obama’s Former White House News Dweeb Jay Cardboard said Obama’s Executive Amnesty was “Literally” doing what he once said was Unconstitutional. And although there were many fine Conservative Comebacks from which to chose, our Quote for Today Committee liked Ben Shapiro’s “On Thursday night, President Obama delivered his address to the nation on his executive amnesty. It was historic, both in its scope and in its dishonesty: the speech represented a closely-woven and incredible tapestry of falsehood, exposited with a straight face by the greatest liar in modern American history.”
The Libtard Show With Dixon Diaz
This Week’s Top Item On The Conservative Agenda
Was anybody laughing last night when Emperor-in-Chief Obama ignored Ohio First District Steve Chabothead’s advice and embarked on a scorched-earth rampage that will change the face of America forever by declaring Illegal Executive Amnesty to turn Illegal Illiterate Immigrants into more Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Voters Who Put Obama In The White House—Twice?
Obama Supporters in the Press at ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC did Obama a really big favor by not televising Obama’s oratory on a date that will forever live in Constitutional Infamy, but Obama’s Media Lapdogs all spent their entire Evening Newscasts hyping the Messiah’s Message anyway.
How ironic was it when Obama made his Illegal Executive Amnesty announcement in Las Vegas, in the home state of his ousted Dishonest DemocRAT Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid? It was no more inappropriate than when Obama flew to Las Vegas at over-taxed payers’ expense for a fund-raiser at the same time he was lying about knowing Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Maybe Jonathan Gruber is advising Obama about selling Illegal Executive Amnesty to the Dumbed-Down Voters, too.
It’s exactly what America can expect for the next 788 Days of Dishonesty and Division for America remaining during the Dark Ages of Obama’s Second Term, unless the First Black President in History is impeached.
- Other current items on The Conservative Agenda will just have to wait, including: Obama’s Leadership, The Clinton Legacy, Other Dishonest Democrats, Obama’s Secret Service, Biden’s Blunders, Obama Supporters In The Press, Democrats In Disarray, Polling For Trolls, Veterans, Racial Healing, Amnesty For Future DemocRATS, Baby Killing, and Making Sure Not To Hurt The Feelings Of All Those Murdering Muslim Bastards:
- Other Liberal Agenda Items will have to wait too, including: PC (If It’s Politically Correct, You Can’t Object), Tree Hugging, Keeping People From Smoking, Diversity Uber Alles, Unions Blues, Fanatical Feminists, Supporting Sodomy Rites, Global Warming: G-Uncontrol, Liberal Brainwashing In Schools, Voting Rights For People Who Are Too Stupid To Vote, Streetcars, Scalping the Washington Redskins, and Giving Away Free Stuff With Your Money.
TODAY’S “LIBERALS TELL THE STUPIDEST LIES” AWARD WINNER
Racist Black Dishonest DemocRAT Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee
The Feck Stops Here
- METRO MOLE says it’s understandable you haven’t seen much about those embarrassing Gruber tapes in The Fishwrap, what with Editor Wedgie Washburn being so busy these days getting rid of all those good reporters before Christmas and ginning up the Liberal outrage over the latest gay marriage decision with Sodomy Rites Support Stories like Mann’s and P&G’s, along with Cincinnati Clown-cil Gay Chris Squealback’s whining about naming Third Street for Carl Lindner because of all that free stuff he gave the City, he also donated some chump change to Phil Burr-ass’ Citizens for Community Values, since you must always remember what The Fishwrap says, Folks: It’s not Baseball, Mom, or Apple Pie that have always made our area great, it’s our “Diversity.”
- MEANWHILE, OUR SARCASTIC SAGE says everybody at The Blower is really rooting for David A. Pepper to follow his wet dream and become Chairman of the Ohio DemocRAT Party. If anybody understands how bad losing all those statewide races must feel, it’s a total loser like David A. Pepper.
- REPUBLICANS FOR HIGHER TAXES agree with Fishwrap Idiotorial writer Krista Ramsey that the real winner on Election Day was liberal DemocRAT Micah Kamrass. If by winning, they mean getting clobbered by 12 points in a race Kamrass was supposed to win because of the The Fishwrap’s endorsement. Under no circumstances, will the sore losers at the Enquirer and R4HT credit Dever and his intelligent campaign staff for pulling off a big win in a race they were supposed to lose.
- WLW HATE RADIO TRASH TALKER BILL CUNNINGHAM’S crappy restaurant in the Madeira Train Depot went out of business on Monday. Whistleblower Freebee Gourmet Martin UpChuck hadn’t even heard it was open.
- THE FAIRFAX COPS were pulling people turning left from Wooster Pike into Dragon Way on Wednesday. Seems ODOT erected a sign that Fairfax didn’t want. Fairfax city manager Jennifer Kaminer sent an e-mail to the building owners that they had “Negotiated with ODOT not to erect the sign.” ODOT wanted raised beds, in the middle of the Wooster, but the Little Miami Fire Dept informed them they wouldn’t be able to pull out of the new fire station onto Wooster! Instead of raised barriers (cause they dug up the new street for them) ODOT turned the median into faux red brick pavers. WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF OVER-TAXED PAYERS’ FUNDS!
- OUR SNITCH AT THE FORREST GUMP SCHOOL DISTRICT has still not heard if Joe Mayernik’s valuable memento had yet been returned after it was filched by one of the klepto tax-and-spenders who attended the soiree at the Mayernik Mansion to celebrate the humongous $103 million Tax Hike Scam (that will really cost $170 million on top of the thousands of dollars in school taxes property owners are already paying). Once again, The Blower’s Official List of Suspects includes everybody on the Forest Hills Foundation for Education Board of Directors (Forest S. Heis, Mike Hartzler, Pat Papoi, Beth Davis, Tiffany Heath, Mark Schneider, Susan Mackey, Wendy Holschuh, Randy Smith, Mark Heggem, Jessica Horton, Alec Tackett, Rick Anderson, Bill Lyon, Andy Wolf, Peter Brooker, Eric Miller, “Smiling Dallas: Jackson, Dr. Stephen Feagins, Mickey Gilligan Mills, Rick Toepfer, Jim Frooman, Jenny Nayak, and Dee Stone), along with Anderson Township Trustee Josh Gerth and Anderson TEA Party Guy Andy Pappas, who were just added to The Blower’s Official List of Suspects.
- FINALLY, IN NORTHERN KENTUCKY, Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken Camboo announced the winner of yesterday’s Photo Caption Contest, for this picture of Kentucky Senator Rand Paul Pandering to Race Baiter Al Sharpton at a “candid” breakfast date on Thursday.
More Politics Unusual
- OUR LATE NIGHT TV JOKEWATCHER liked Jimmy Kimmel’s “Obama gave a speech on immigration tonight, and none of the big four TV networks aired it. Even television wants to distance itself from Obama now.”
- LIBERAL LUNACY: In Human Events’ “365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy,” #327 is when the holidays finally roll around, always say: “Merry Christmas,” never “Happy Holidays.” Not only do 70 percent of Americans prefer it—according to Rasmussen polls—but you are much more likely to offend a liberal. While 88% of Republican voters prefer “Merry Christmas,” only 57% of DemocRATS do.
- GOING GALT means recognizing that you do not need to justify your life or wealth to your neighbors, “society,” or politicians, or bureaucRATS. They’re yours, period!
- THE LATEST POLLS: Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen wonders if someone missed the message on Election Day. Actions this week by Obama and in the Senate suggest that we can look forward to another two years of hyper-intense partisanship. Americans also don’t expect the white police officer who killed black teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri to be charged with murder and oppose the U.S. Justice Department trying to prosecute him after that. [READ MORE]
- THIS WEEK IN PATRONAGE COUNTY, Persons of Consequence can now follow the on-going antics of the –dare we say, “mythical?”– cast of characters from The Blower’s archived columns. These articles will be Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane’s attempt to encourage undiscovered young writers, such as our brand new columnist who shares his acute and oh-so-accurate take on local Politics as Usual in satirical Patronage County. This week’s column titled “Turkey Shoot” first appeared in the Mt. Washington Press on November 24, 1982, personally edited by eminently renowned publisher Dennis Nichols.
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN SAYS on this date in 1963, Americans were still in shock over JFK’s assassination and that was even without all those Cable News Channels exploiting the bejesus out of every tragedy to come down the pike. Meanwhile at Scrappleface, Scott Ott is telling us how Obama is recalling the moment he heard JFK was shot. [READ MORE HERE]
Obama Supporters in the Press would still be doing everything they could to compare Obama favorably with John F. Kennedy on Saturday, but Kane reminded the group about when Kennedy said, “A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget…. As the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues. Prosperity is the real way to balance our budget. By lowering tax rates, by increasing jobs and income, we can expand tax revenues and finally bring our budget into balance.” That’s one comparison you probably didn’t hear Obama’s friends making yesterday.
And in a related item, Hurley the Historian says, “Today I’m thankful to live in a country where everybody will remember where he was on November 22, 1963 at 12:30 PM Central Standard Time when President Kennedy was assassinated,” AND Chronic Complainer J Janus, Jr. says he may be wrong, but Saturday local morning TV stations offered not a peep on any of this at all. How soon they forget.
- MAYBE THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE chose JFK’s “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country,” which many people think is how ObamaCare’s turned out.”
- MORE POLITICAL POETRY: Bunky Tadwell, the Bard of Cleves is already in the kitchen whipping up a batch of Wilford Brimley’s Erotic Stuffing Mix for Thanksgiving, but he still had time to dash off a couple of early Turkey Day odes:
Too much turkey
And cranberry jelly
Too little trousers
To cover my belly
To get government job
Is my hope
Then go to the airport
To get a grope.
- THE MUCK STOPS HERE: With Ohio still appealing Liberal Whacko Judge Tim Black’s ruling in favor of COAST’s Avaricious Attorney Chris Finney’s case to allow those same politicians the “Right to Lie” during political campaigns, but now that the 2014 Midterm Elections are finally over, they’re all still lying.
- SEEDIEST KIDS OF ALL: Although our campaign is not associated with the Failed United Way, your liberal guilt giving throughout the year still makes it all possible. [READ MORE HERE]
- WHISTLEBLOWER SENIOR BUSINESS EDITOR MERRILL FORBES says it was the fifth-straight week of gains for the U.S. market buoyed by positive economic news from China and Europe, reversing a big dip earlier in the year.
For all the talk about Black Friday’s irrelevance as a shopping “event,” there are still plenty of people looking to brave the crowds in search of great deals on the day after Thanksgiving. The weekend overall is poised to be a a win for retailers, with 140 million Americans expected to go shopping in stores and online, effectively unchanged from last year, according to estimates by the National Retail Federation. For all the talk about Black Friday’s irrelevance as a shopping “event,” there are still plenty of people looking to brave the crowds in search of great deals on the day after Thanksgiving. The weekend overall is poised to be a a win for retailers, with 140 million Americans expected to go shopping in stores and online, effectively unchanged from last year, according to estimates by the National Retail Federation.
- THE FREE GRAIN PARTY still stands as the last refuge of anyone willing to help himself from the stores of others.
Free Grain Party Members include all DemocRATS, RINO Republicans, some TEA Partiers, quite a few Independents, disgruntled postal workers, senior citizens demanding free prescriptions, those who believe bigger government is the answer to all their problems, everybody who said “what Bill Clinton did was indefensible, but he shouldn’t be removed from office,” and those who think pork-barrel spending is OK as long as their district gets the money.
Unfortunately, that group probably doesn’t include all those Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Supporters Who Put Obama In The White House—Twice.
- 2014 TURKEY OF THE YEAR CONTEST: Yesterday was the deadline for nominations for The Blower’s 2014 Whistleblower Turkey of the Year Contest (sponsored by Dummy’s Restaurant).
And like everything else in The Blower, nominees will always be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis covered by local law).
And don’t forget, Northern Kentucky turkeys won’t be left out, because separate winners will be awarded for both Ohio and the Bluegrass.
- FINALLY AT SATURDAY’S MEETING OF CONSERVATIVE AGENDA, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane about the Pathetic Republican Response to Obama’s Illegal Executive Amnesty to turn Illiterate Immigrants into more Dumbed Down DemocRAT Voters.
“Obama’s announcement on Thursday may yet bring a “constitutional crisis,” Kane explained, “but Republicans in Congress haven’t the damndest idea what they’ll do about it.” As they ran off the House floor on their way to the airport for their Thanksgiving recess, many GOP lawmakers seemed as interested in explaining why options floated by colleagues from their own party wouldn’t work as denouncing what they describe as an unprecedented power grab by a president they just decimated at the ballot box. At least Boehner and McConnell haven’t surrendered yet.
IS IT COLLECTION TIME AGAIN?
Once again, it’s “Collection Time,” and this weekend your Neighborhood News Boy or Girl will be stopping by to collect $3.50 for delivery of this month’s Blower. The children retain half of this amount plus any tips you give them to reward good service.
This week we’re featuring Eldon Pudpuller, a very troubled 12-year-old lad who ran up a whopping $38,000 telephone bill last month making calls to 1-900 phone-sex lines, all because his hero, Disgraced Former Masturbating Anderson Township Trustee Kevin O’Brien had “Gotten off” on a technicality for trying to “get off” in front of a Wellborn woman and Eldon couldn’t combine “whacking off” with show-and-tell at his Forrest Gump School. The Forest Hills Urinal got hold of the story, and now none of the Pudpullers can show their faces in public.
AND COMING UP IN “THE WEEK THAT WILL BE”:
- Monday (November 24) The Blower we’ll be getting ready for the Holiday Season and telling you why we should all be thankful, but there will still be 788 Days of Dishonesty and Division for America remaining during the Dark Ages of Obama’s Second Term, unless the First Black President in History is impeached.
- Tuesday (November 25) we’ll be getting ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday, and our “Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers” will be thanking us with their Real E-Mails.
- Wednesday (November 26) we’ll be getting ready for the Whistleblower’s 64th Annual Seediest Kids of All Campaign (not associated with the Failed United Way) featuring some truly inspirational stories about the waifs and urchins we claim to have helped in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, just so you’ll believe we actually give a big rat’s ass.
- Thursday (November 27) we’ll be announcing the winners of the 2014 Whistleblower Turkey of the Year Contest (sponsored by Dummy’s Restaurant),” and we hope you’ll be surprised.
- The first line of Friday’s (November 28) limerick is: “The best part of Thanksgiving Day.”
- And Saturday (November 29) we’ll be trying to explain why all those “Black Friday” Sales weren’t really racist.
Remember: We never print all the bad stuff we know and certain people ought to be damn glad we don’t, especially Ohio Senator Rob “Fighting for Same Sex Marriage” Portman and his hopes for the 2016 Presidential Campaign, as this Award Winning Illustration from Artis Conception’s Archives clearly shows.
WEEK IN REVIEW HOT LINE
e-mail your revolutionary recaps today
Some political score-keeping items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally political score-keeping subscribers, but let’s face it, we could always use a lot more.
Whistleblower Video of the Day
How to Speak Leftist, Part II
(Published on November 6, 2014 in which our scholarly host takes another look into the Orwellian world that is the Leftese Dictionary.)
Note: We guarantee Blackberry subscribers who don’t go home and see links and pictures on their computers are not going to appreciate all of this good stuff today.