Thursday, September 18, 2014
What Happened At Mahogany’s Protest?
- RACIAL HEALING UPDATE: Belligerent Black Blogger Nate “Rhymes With Hate” Livingston admits to The Blower that the spontaneous orchestrated racial rioting outside Cincinnati City Hall at 2 PM on Wednesday to protest the City’s heartless decision not to forgive that miniscule million-dollars for Liz Roger’s Mahogany’s Restaurant at the Banks was a complete and utter failure. Racial Racketeer #1 Al Sharpton didn’t show up. Racial Racketeer # 2 Jesse Jackson didn’t show up. Even Black Vote Fraud Organizer Stevecia Reese didn’t show up. And not a single member of Cincinnati’s City Clown-cil’s Soul Food Six (Wendell Young, Charlie Winburn, rich heiress boy Alexander Paul George Sittenfeld, Yvette Simpson, Laure “Not So” Cleanlivin’, and Cecil Thomas) who voted to give Liz all that money was anywhere to be seen, either.
Channel 9 “Substantially True” News is reporting Liz Rogers, the embattled owner of Mahogany’s at the Banks, is accusing “a single source in the city administration” of conducting a smear campaign against her and her restaurant. Wrong, Niners! The Blower has dozens of snitches at in the city administration.
The City of Cincinnati has a life insurance policy on Liz and Trent Rogers; the City better hope they jump off the Suspension Bridge or the over-taxed payers will never get a dime of their money back. But if they’re looking for a place to take up a collection, The Blower has a good place to start.
- MILITARY VOTING: The Ohio Republican Party has created a tool to help you send service members information about how they can request an absentee ballot for the 2014 Elections on November 4. Beginning on September 20, ballots will be transmitted to registered Ohio voters who are serving overseas and have requested a ballot. This is 10-days earlier than the September 30 start of early and absentee voting for all other Ohioans. (The Blower believes Both Patriotic DemocRATS could sign up here too.)
- POLITICAL LIARS UPDATE: COAST’s Avaricious Attorney Chris Finney has been getting calls from politicians all over Ohio after Liberal Whacko Judge Tim Black ruled in Finney’s favor and allowed those same politicians the “Right to Lie” during political campaigns for the next 47 days until the 2014 Elections. Finney says to ensure he gets proper credit each time The Blower reports one of those “Political Lies,” could we please refer to it as just another “Finney Fib?”
- TODAY’S “LIBERALS SAY THE STUPIDEST THINGS” AWARD goes to Joe Biden, after Obama’s Doofus Vice President drew fire from a prominent Jewish group on Tuesday for describing unscrupulous bankers who prey on servicemen and servicewomen deployed overseas as “Shylocks” — a Shakespearean Slur frequently condemned as an anti-Semitic caricature, Biden is now apologizing for his “Poor choice of words”: “Actually, I meant to call them ‘yids, sheenys and kikes.’ ”
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN says on this date in 1793, the US Capitol cornerstone was laid, and members of Congress on both sides of the aisle have been spending over-taxed payers’ money like drunken sailors ever since.
- THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE chose Ronald Reagan’s: “We could say they spend like drunken sailors, but that would be unfair to drunken sailors because the sailors are spending their own money.”
- WHISTLEBLOWER POLLSTER RON RASMUSSEN says according to Gallup: after registering slightly higher trust last year, Americans’ confidence in the media’s ability to report “the news fully, accurately, and fairly” has returned to its previous all-time low of 40%. Americans’ trust in mass media has generally been edging downward from higher levels in the late 1990s and the early 2000s.
Still, all those Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Voters Put Obama In The White House—Twice, and there’s no telling how low Americans’ trust in mass media will fall during the next the 854 Days of Dishonesty and Division for America remaining during the Dark Ages of Obama’s Second Term, unless the First Black President in History is impeached.
- ANOTHER ITEM IN CINCINNATI MESS (You Only Read About in The Blower): Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell is really upset by his department’s “lack of decorum,” just because some officers aren’t saluting him properly or answering him “Yes Sir Yes Sir Three Bags Full,” just like in the children’s nursery rhyme.
Our FOP Snitch (probably not Kathy Harrell) says the recent email sent out by the police chief is disturbing. Between his never attending staff meetings and his weekly trips to his weekend getaway home in Columbus, the rank-and-file have lost all respect for him. The Cincinnati Police Department has a strong reputation dating back to the 1800s of police chief’s who had a strong hand in running the department, not delegating it down to subordinates.
Many are looking for leadership but the office of the police chief is always empty! It’s no wonder no one calls him “Chief” or “Sir.” If he were around more there would have been no need to send out this email, since the only way to communicate with him is by email.
His selection as chief (made by the last City Manager and Mayor) should never have occurred. That vacant position should have been filled by the new council and mayor. It was just another parting gift from the Disgraced Dainty DemocRAT Mark Mallory and the Dough-Boy, just like Mahogany’s Restaurant and that Stupid Streetcar.
And that “Clown Hat!” Chief Blackwell would be better suited leading the Ohio State Buckeye Marching Band. The job’s open, so maybe he could please apply. At least he wouldn’t be wearing out the pavement on I-71 between here and Columbus every week.
- TODAY’S “CONSERVATIVE COMEBACK” WINNER IS NEWT GINGRICH, who followed Belovd Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane’s Advice and echoed The Blower’s position that the War Against ISIS will be a “50-Year Campaign.” The Newtster added: “And I think it would be healthy for America — for the House and Senate to debate not just for ISIS, but that we are determined to defeat radical Islamism, whether it’s Boko Haram in Syria, al Shabaab in Somalia, or al Qaeda in Yemen. Every time you turn around, they’re all the same movement and they all have the same goals. They all will try to kill us if they can. And we need to resolve, 13 years after 9/11, that we are going to do what it takes to defeat them, and do it today.”
- IN NORTHERN KENTUCKY: Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says Tuesday’s Blower showed you Ditzy DemocRAT U.S. Senatorial Candidate Alison Wondergams Grimes’ ad making fun of the way her opponent Bitch McConnell held a gun. Today McConnell does her one better.
Also in Northern Kentucky, that Cabal of NoKY Attorneys Still Out to Destroy Eric “Call Me Crazy” Deters including lovely Lisa Wells (the attorney who replaced Crazy Eric on WLW Hate Radio) was amused to see Judge Mrs. $tan Che$ley’s order yesterday barring “Crazy Eric” from practice in Federal Court. [CHECK OUT THAT ORDER HERE]. That was almost as interesting as that 164-page deposition filed in Hamilton County Judge Jody Luebbers’ Court which certainly makes it look as if Crazy Eric is really continuing to practice law. [SEE THAT DEPOSITION HERE]. The Blower bets “Crazy Eric” hopes the Supreme Courts in Ohio and Kentucky never find out about this.
- FINALLY, AT YESTERDAY’S MEETING OF THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane why Cincinnati DemocRAT Midget Mayor John Cranley and his former rival Foxy Roxanne Qualls are both endorsing Hillary Clinton for President in 2016. “At this point, what difference does it make?” Kane replied.
Remember: We never print all the bad stuff we know and certain people ought to be damn glad we don’t, especially John Cranley and Roxanne Qualls. This is the second day in a row for a big coincidence.
Today’s Conservative Political Cartoons
More Proud Sponsors and Avid Fans
Today’s e-dition is brought to you by another generous non-refundable donation made during our September fund-raising drive by SMLP Chris Smithermouth, Clown-cil Gay Chris Squealback, and Foxy Roxy Qualls, for continuing to mention that they DID NOT vote to piss away $1 Million of their Over-Taxed Payers’ money on Deadbeat Liz Rogers’ Mahogany’s Restaurant at the Banks.
LIZ ROGERS CITY HALL HOT LINE
E-mail your snitches and bitches today.
Some City Hall Snitching items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally City Hall Snitching subscribers, but let’s face it, we could always use more