WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
Trump’s 796th Day In Office
If The Blower published some current “Post-Mueller Report Talking Points” today, maybe it would look like this:After 675 days, an enormous amount of manpower and resources, the Attorney General’s office reported on March 25 that the Special Counsel found no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.
● There was no Russia collusion.
○ “The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.” -Attorney General Bill Barr (source)
○ “After intensive investigations in Congress, the House and Senate Intelligence Committees along with the Senate Judiciary Committee all found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Since May 2017, these Congressional committees held at least 28 hearings and interviewed more than 100 individuals related to their investigations into the 2016 election.” -RNC Briefing, 3/24/19 (source)
● This was a witch hunt with phony charges.
○ “Let’s be clear, neither Mueller, the Obama FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Department, nor the Deep State ever had a good-faith basis to pursue President Trump on Russia collusion. Russia collusion wasn’t just a hoax, it is a criminal abuse…” -Judicial Watch Statement, 3/24/19
○ “He [President Trump] didn’t take a single governmental action to stop the FBI and the Department of Justice, despite the fact that the FBI and the Department of Justice were out to stop him.” -Mark Levin
● The American people were lied to.
○ “One of the most shameful chapters of American political history ended Sunday – not with a bang, but with stunned silence over the realization that Americans have been fed an utter lie for nearly two years.” -Joe diGenova, 3/24/19 (source)
○ The Mueller investigation will go down in history as one of the widest ranging and most expensive Special Counsel investigations ever. -RNC Briefing, 3/24/19 (source)
■ The total reported cost of the Special Counsel’s investigation through September 2018 was $25,215,853.00. (source)
■ The cost per day of the investigation through Mueller’s latest expense report, September 30th, 2018, was $50,230.00 dollars per day, making it the second most expensive investigation in the history of the Special Counsel’s office. (source)
● This was “Media-Gate.”
○ “It’s media gate. The media threw in. You couldn’t watch CNN, MSNBC, read The New York Times, The Washington Post. Quite frankly, thank goodness for Fox…” -Mark Levin
■ From January 20, 2017 (Inauguration Day) through March 21, 2019 (the last night before special counsel Robert Mueller sent his report to the Attorney General), the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts produced a combined 2,284 minutes of “collusion” coverage, most of it (1,909 minutes) following Mueller’s appointment on May 17, 2017. (source)
○ “The media, which is supposed to watch the powerful. The media, which is supposed to watch the government, threw in with this government in order to take out Donald Trump.” -Mark Levin
○ From May 2017 until the conclusion of the Mueller investigation:
■ The New York Times wrote 1,156 stories mentioning the Mueller investigation, 644 more stories than about the renegotiation of NAFTA.
■ CNN wrote 1,965 stories mentioning the Mueller investigation, 906 more stories than the Trump admin’s successful implementation of middle class tax cuts.
■ MSNBC wrote 4,202 stories mentioning the Mueller investigation, 4,061 more stories than about the war against ISIS.
○ Americans had been told:
■ Blumenthal: “The Evidence Is Pretty Clear That There Was Collusion Between The Trump Campaign And The Russians.” (MSNBC’S “All In,” 10/17/18)
■ Schiff: “Well, Look, There’s Clear Evidence Of An Attempt To Collude.” (CNN’s “The Situation Room,” 12/14/17)
■ Wyden: “I Think There Was Clearly An Intent To Collude.” (CNN’s “Wolf,” 12/15/17)
■ Schiff: “I Think There’s Plenty Of Evidence Of Collusion.” (“CBS This Morning” 08/05/18)
■ Tom Perez: “Over The Course Of The Last Year, We Have Seen, I Think, A Mountain Of Evidence Of Collusion Between The Campaign And The Russians.” (Fox’s “The Five,” 04/23/18)
■ Swalwell: “We Saw Strong Evidence Of Collusion…I Think That’s Clear Collusion.” (CNN’s “Wolf,” 03/16/18)
■ Nadler: “…We Know There Was Collusion With People In The Campaign With Russians.” (MSNBC’s “All In,” 10/27/17)
■ Maxine Waters: “And I Am So Depending On Our Special Counsel Robert Mueller To Connect The Dots So That He Can Prove The Collusion.” (MSNBC’s “All In,” 08/04/18)
■ Nadler: “There Was Obviously A Lot Of Collusion.” (CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront,” 10/27/17)
● Need “Justice” now with a full and complete investigation (Guiliani)…If anyone is going to be prosecuted, it should be the Clinton campaign, the DNC, Fusion GPS, and the Obama officials who corrupted intelligence and law enforcement for their political purposes? (rewrite of Mark Levin quote)
○ “Iron Triangle” – the media, Obama officials, and Clinton officials
○ ”The people who have been perpetrating these false charges deserve to be under investigation; it is time for real Justice.”
○ I want the notes of Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele, the FISA applications, and more. Get it all out there. (Jim Jordan on ABC This Week, 3/25)
○ “Now that Mueller says there was no collusion, it is time to scrutinize the Obama Administration. They spied on a US campaign, wiretapped Americans, bit on the dossier and unmasked Flynn. What did Barack Obama know and what and when did he authorize it?” (Ari Fleischer tweet, 3/24)
● If the government and media can do this to a sitting President, imagine what they can do to you and me?
QUESTIONS NEEDING ANSWERS NOW:
● Who started this?
● What are they covering up?
● Did this whole ruse start with Obama? The Clintons? The Russians?
● Why was the Obama Administration so desperate to get Clinton elected?
● Did they simply have so little respect for the constitution and the rule of law that they were willing to do anything to score a win?
● Or were they anxious to cover something so sinister that they needed an equally complicit president to cover their own malfeasance?
● Why did they need “an insurance policy”?
● What have they been doing while the watchdogs were all distracted?RESOURCES
● Attorney General Barr’s Letter to House and Senate Judiciary: read the complete letter here.
○ “The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”
● Mark Levin on Fox & Friends on 3/24/19: watch full clip here.
○ “What we have here is Media-Gate.”
○ “They were leaking at the FBI, and now we know it’s a fact. They were leaking at the Department of Justice. Now we know it’s a fact.”
● Judicial Watch Statement on Mueller Report on 3/24/19: read the full statement here.
○ “The targeting of President Trump served to protect Hillary Clinton and her enablers/co-conspirators in Obama administration from prosecution. Attorney General Barr can begin restoring the credibility of the Justice Department by finally initiating a thorough investigation of the Clinton emails and related pay-to-play scandals and the abuses behind the targeting of President Trump.”
● Statement from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on 3/24/19: read the full statement here.
○ “The Special Counsel’s conclusions confirm the President’s account that there was no effort by his campaign to conspire or coordinate with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.”
● Joe diGenova on 3/24/19: RussiaGate was a hoax perpetrated against the American people: here.
○ “One of the most shameful chapters of American political history ended Sunday – not with a bang, but with stunned silence over the realization that Americans have been fed an utter lie for nearly two years.”
● Andy McCarthy on 3/23/19: After Mueller’s Exoneration of Trump, Full Disclosure: full article here.
● CRC’s video that lists the many previous times Russia meddled in US elections with no left-wing media interest: view video here (based on this article).
● MRC NewsBusters on 3/25/19: VIDEO: The Liberal Media’s Most Embarrassing Mueller Failures: here.
● MRC NewsBusters on 3/25/19: Nets Gave Whopping 2,284 Minutes to Russia Probe: full article here.
● MRC NewsBusters: Media’s Worst Reactions to Mueller: full list here.
● Hans VonSpakovsky on 3/25/19: Mueller investigation’s findings leave only liberals, media stunned – But Russia did meddle in election: full article here.
● Americans for Limited Government Statement on 3/24/19: read the full statement here.
○ “In light of the Mueller findings, the President should immediately pardon anyone who was convicted of a process crime resulting from the Mueller investigation, and the Attorney General should begin work on getting to the bottom of who perpetrated this Russia collusion fraud on the American public and begin the process of prosecuting them with the same vigor exhibited against the President and his team.”
● Editorial of The New York Sun: Nota Bene: No One Gets Exonerated: full article here.
● The Hill: Conway calls on Schiff to resign over past collusion comments: full article here.
● The Daily Caller: 7 Collusion Theories That Died With The Mueller Report: full article here.
● Tweet from @AriFleischer on 3/24/19: Now that Mueller says there was no collusion, it is time to scrutinize the Obama Administration. They spied on a US campaign, wiretapped Americans, bit on the dossier and unmasked Flynn. What did Barack Obama know and what and when did he authorize it?
● “Media Gate” -Mark Levin
● “Russia Gate” -Joe diGenova
● “Russia Hoax” -Greg Jarrett
● Trump: innocent. Liberal media: guilty. -Tim Daughtry
● Tom Fitton
● Joe diGenova
● Mark Levin
● Sean Hannity
● Greg Jarrett
● Sara Carter
● John Solomon
● Mollie Hemingway
● Dan Bongino
● Tucker Carlson
● Byron York
● Andy McCarthy
● Kimberly Strassel
The Whistleblower Newswire Is The Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
The Blower believes we’re still living during the most important period in American History for our non-stop campaign against Political Correctness, the Devolution of American Culture.
That’s because Mid-Term Elections were a National Election, a referendum on everything Trump has accomplished, and Congress, the Deep State, the Radical Media Establishment will continue to lie and say really stupid things without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance their Radical Leftist Agenda.
Congress and the Liberal Media Establishment will continue to lie and say really stupid things without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance the Liberal Agenda.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda Is Now Completing Working On Donald Trump’s Seventh 100 Days To Make America Great Again. Today Is Day Number 796. There Are Now Only 586 More Days Until Trump’s Re-election Day on November 3, 2020.