Thursday, August 28 2014
How About Some More Speeches!
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN says the top Liberal Agenda today is the 51st Anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream Speech,” and every Liberal in the world was trying to exploit the event to validate his own Agenda, hoping all those Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Supporters Who Put Obama In The White House—Twice, will agree.
Of course, our Three Pillars of Liberal Propaganda (The Media, Academia, and the DemocRAT National Committee) will all be promoting their Racist America Agenda. Vendors were selling “Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin as MLK Jr. Shirts” at the MLK Anniversary Event. Doesn’t anybody remember when Obama questioned whether MLK’s Policy of Non-Violence “Made Sense” because the rich don’t empathize with Poor People.
Standing amid all those unfurled Obama Flags, Obama would say MLK would’ve endorsed ObamaCare, along with his own third term as president. Murdering Muslim Supporters would join a March on Washington to Mark the Anniversary of MLK’s “I Have A Dream” Speech to compare “Islamophobia” to the Civil Rights Movement. Illegal Immigrants would say MLK would be supporting Amnesty for everybody today. Environmental Whackos would maintain MLK would’ve protested for Global Warming. Sodomy Rites Activists would declare MLK would’ve condoned same-sex marriage. And G-uncontrol Fanatics would’ve claimed MLK as an ally too.
- TODAY’S “LIBERALS SAY THE STUPIDEST THINGS” AWARD goes to PMSNBC’s Chris Matthew for suggesting that Disingenuous DemocRATS should use the Ferguson Race Riots as a “Weapon” to get Black people to vote in the 2014 Midterm Elections in only 68 more days. How stupid is he? It was all part of the DemocRAT National Committee’s plan in the first place, so they obviously don’t need “Tingles” to blab their secret strategy to both of his viewers. Meanwhile, Black activists are outraged over “racist” fundraising efforts that support the police officer who shot Michael Brown.
- CONSERVATIVE BLACK ACTIVIST Ben Carson says MLK would be alarmed by black-on-black violence, and the lack of family values in the black community today, and The Blower remembers Allen West’s column about “How MLK’s Dream Got Derailed.” and our Good Friend Walter Williams has a pretty good column today: “Blacks Must Confront Reality.”
- MAYBE THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE chose MLK’s “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.”
- HURLEY ALSO SAYS he’s sure Obama Supporters in the Press will be ignoring the fact that The National Black Republicans Association say Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican and that Republicans in Congress were the ones who got the Civil Rights legislation passed while all those Southern DemocRATS were reveling in their racism as the Party of the Ku Klux Klan.
Now let’s all recall how Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explained why he recently switched from the DemocRAT Party to the Republican Party last year. He discussed the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.
- OUR COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATIVE wonders what’s wrong with this picture: Fifty-one years ago MLK wanted blacks to have the opportunity to get jobs, buy homes, obtain decent schooling, and enjoy the freedoms as all Americans. Now in Obama’s Divided America we have Race Riots and Looting, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing, kids who can’t read and don’t go to school, and the Whites are still working their butts off to pay for The Great Society are asking if they’d be better off to be Black and sit on their stoops and get that shit for FREE! If it’s FREE, it’s for ME!
Compassionate remembers last year on WLW Hate Radio, Jim Scott was talking to a reporter who was covering the 50th MLK Anniversary in DC. and Jim said, “Only former DemocRAT Presidents were attending with Obama today.” He failed to mention the two Republicans. Bush 41 was an invalid and Bush 43 just had heart surgery. Neither man was in great shape to be sitting in 90 degree sun to hear Obama praise himself!
Compassionate also says yesterday he drove through the Killing Fields of Over-the-Rhine and saw countless black Americans, mostly young males, sitting idly around on the streets. He was saddened to see that this modern version of slavery still exists. Just like all those Despicable DemocRATS like it.
LBJ, founder of the so-called “Great Society” is reported to have said (off the record), “I’ll have these niggers voting DemocRAT for the next 200 years.” Whether he said that or not, it’s happening.
Yesterday Andy Pappas e-mailed us an invitation to have lunch at Mahogany’s at the Banks. Do you think our Affluent Anderson Trustee knew the Ohio Department of Taxation had just closed Liz Rogers’ money pit for failing to pay sales taxes? Just wondering in Cleves says it’s not a surprise that Mahogany’s closed. There weren’t enough people to start a good fight there on Saturday night at 9:00pm. Where were all the customers? (Actually, they were in other establishments that something to offer.) John “No Left Turns in Goshen” Joseph wonders when Race-baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be back in town for some of that soul food. With the Black Family Reunion and that Urban League National Convention in town, not to mention that so-called Jazz Fest, you would’ve though business had been booming at Mahogany’s this summer. SMLP Smithermouth told Willie Cunningham you couldn’t find Mallory and the other imbeciles who approved the Mahogany’s deal with a search warrant Wednesday morning. Tailgating Troublemaker Tino Delgato says what else could you expect from the SAME former council that brought you the $133 million Folly Trolley. Now everybody’s trying to figure out what will be located there in time for the 2015 All Star Game. Go figure! And our Branch Norwoodian wonders if Cincinnati’s Stupid Streetcar will have a Mahogany’s Dining Car in the rear.
Another Black business got shut down was last week when Cincinnati Police served a search warrant at 1913-1915 Central Avenue. District One Violent Crimes Squad has been investigating that unlicensed liquor establishment at the location operating as Kumasi Motorcycle Club. But Kumasi M/C had been running an after-hours joint since Christ was a corporal! William Walker, age 84, has been running illegal house joints for 50+ years. It’s the poor man’s country club down in the west end. The Blower bets there are already three or more new joints preparing to open and pick up the slack.
- OUR CONSERVATIVE CURMUDGEON says Liz Rogers called it a “misunderstanding” that her taxes and rent haven’t been paid. Yeah, right… when Black people don’t answer the phone or pay on time, just like when the water is shut off in Detroit for nonpayment of outstanding water bills, they say it is a “RIGHT” to have water. It doesn’t make any difference who pays for the waterworks staff or for equipment, so long as long as they get it FREE!
- WHITE FOLKS NEWS IN KENTUCKY: Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo saysThe Dissociated Press is reporting Mitt Romney is coming to Kentucky to raise money for GOP Senate Minority Leader Bitch McConnell in Lexington on October 2, but so far we haven’t seen a single panicky e-mail from the Alison Wondergams Grimes campaign asking for another $5 donation to combat all that money McConnell’s getting from millionaires, billionaires, and other shadowy outside groups pumping gazillions of dollars into the McConnell’s coffers, for which our Greedy TV Ad Salesmen are enormously grateful.
- MORE NEWS FOR WHITE PEOPLE: On this date in 1968, Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane’s high-school-and-college chum Jerry Rubin helped organize that little protest at the DemocRAT National Convention in Chicago.Those were the days! Remember when Jerry said, “Don’t trust anyone over thirty?” Other memorable Jerry Rubin quotes include “The backseat produced the sexual revolution”and “The individual who signs the check has the ultimate power.”
- FINALLY, AT YESTERDAY’S MEETING OF THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane about the best way for all of America to honor the memory of Martin Luther King, Jr. on the 51st Anniversary of his “I Have a Dream” Speech. Maybe people should listen to what the slain civil rights leader had to say during that speech before playing the race card and continuing to exploit his memory,” Kane explained.
More Proud Sponsors and Avid Fans
Today’s edition is brought to you by a generous “in-kind” donation during our August fund-raising drive from Jesse Jackson’s Race Card for Liberals to use whenever they hear something they don’t like.