Saturday, July 28, 2012
Too Bad Obama’s Gaffes Aren’t an Olympics Event!
- At yesterday’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Charles Foster Kane what were the three biggest gaffes Obama’s made lately. “That’s easy,” our Beloved Whistleblower Publisher explained, as he checked his Obama Gaffe Scorecard. “On June 8, Obama said ‘The truth of the matter is that, as I said, we created 4.3 million jobs over the last 27 months, over 800,000 just this year alone. The private sector is doing fine.’ On July 13, Obama said, ‘If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.’ And on July 24, Obama said ‘Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan — and it worked.’ Ever since Obama’s been weaning himself off his teleprompter, he’s really been on a roll. In fact, he’s beginning to sound a lot like Vice President Biden lately.”
- No wonder Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen wasn’t surprised that 59% of business owners disapprove of Obama’s performance, according to a Gallup poll released on Thursday. It also explains why there’s such a lack of enthusiasm from Discouraged DemocrATS, compared to 2008. The Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses between 2008 and 2010. That’s 3 million jobs, according to Census figures.
- And did you see Romney’s new “Built by US” web site where you can download a sign to show your support? How timely is that?
- Meanwhile, Whistleblower Business Editor Merrill Forbes says despite Obama’s claims about a resurgent GM ready to repay its bailout tab, the automaker and its former bank still owe over-taxed payers nearly $42 billion, according to an inspector general’s report. And Obama’s health care law would raises taxes by $1 trillion, according to a new report from the Congressional Budget Office. That ought to do wonders for the Economy.
- This weekend, Ohio Senator Rob “Fighting for the FDIC” Portman is on a Surrogates Blitz in Pennsylvania, while Romney is overseas. Of course, seven other potential Romney Running Mates are hitting some of the other swing states. Bob McDonnell and Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal are headed to Iowa. South Dakota Senator John Thune was in Virginia to bracket Obama’s visit to the Old Dominion state on Friday. Also on Friday, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was in Florida, a place where voters know him well. Former Minnesota governor and one-time presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty will make an appearance in Raleigh, North Carolina. Florida Senator Marco Rubio will spend Saturday in Las Vegas. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus will be traveling on a bus through Wisconsin this Sunday, and Congressman Paul Ryan of Wisconsin will probably be there too. South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley will travel to Michigan on Romney’s behalf.
Is it only a coincidence that all of these people are being considered for Romney’s Running Mate?
- In Cincinnati, everybody’s wondering when Dainty DemocRAT Mayor Mark Mallory will be calling his Extreme Liberal Clown-cil back into session to pass a resolution to ban Chick-Fil-A from opening up any more restaurants within the city limits, after other gay-loving Liberal Big City Mayors got all bent out of shape when the company’s president Dan Cathy stated his support for “traditional marriage” last week. We used to think all Liberals supported the First Amendment. We must’ve been wrong.
Let’s face it, the Nation of Islam can open a restaurant in Chicago, but not Chick-Fil-A. Our Compassionate Conservative says the perfect solution to all that liberal whining about Chic-Fil-A would be to locate the restaurant inside a mosque. There’s no way our oh-so-tolerant liberals would be against that!
Remember when ABC praised Free Speech for the Dixie Chicks? Now they’re slamming Chick-Fil-A for a firestorm of hate.
Maybe that’s why as Chick-fil-A experiences the full frontal assault of the homosexual movement’s efforts to squash those who publicly uphold and defend traditional views of marriage and sexuality, a number of high profile leaders have joined The Blower to offer a little encouragement by promoting next Wednesday as Chick-fil-A Day, when according to “The Onion,” Chick-Fil-A will be debuting its New Homophobic Sandwich when its “Queer-Hatin” Cordon Bleu’ goes on sale.
- Speaking of Downtown Restaurants, wasn’t Mahogany’s supposed to open in time for this weekend’s Soul “Full’ Festival? How come da Mayor and da Dough Boy aren’t down at the Banks washing windows and getting the soul food servers trained on how to be respectful to da white patrons when they don’t tip! WLW Hate Radio’s Scott Slone said they still had a “Coming Soon” sign up. Maybe it’s like when the Maisonette and Jeff Ruby’s didn’t want to be open during the Festival so they took that week off every summer.
- Meanwhile, Testy Troublemaker Tino Delgato says Cincinnati’s so-called Police Chief has now spent more time avoiding his test than the hours he could have used to study and take it. How embarrassing for Cincinnati. Next time, check the qualifications and pre-requisites before you hire somebody. Craig did a TV commercial for the online University of Phoenix. Didn’t he have to take any tests to graduate from there? Maybe he can retire soon. Go Figure!!!
And why is the city delaying turning over documents about chief’s knowledge of testing requirement? Do you think their excuse is that David A. Pepper was in charge of finding out what documents had to be turned over, just like he was responsible for figuring out if the commission could grant the waiver?
Hurley the Historian says on this date in 1868, the 14th Amendment guaranteeing citizenship to African Americans was officially adopted into the U.S. Constitution, and without a whole lot of DemocRAT help— just like these days.
- Today, with only “101” more days until the November Elections, the phone banking effort is in full swing and all those Romney Victory Centers will be open so volunteers can bug the crap out of their neighbors on the phone. The Americans for Prosperity Victory Center will be open, too, and Phil Burr-Ass’ Citizens for Community Values Action Center will have mini-sub sandwiches and plenty of refreshments. At the same time, maybe “Bronze Star Brad” Wenstrup should stop waiting for his RINO Party Appointed Campaign Mangler to begin to get things organized and just tell his patients that walking door-to-door delivering campaign literature would be a great way for them to get some much-needed exercise for their broken feet. Now, if only somebody had remembered to order the campaign literature.
- Meanwhile, Obsessive Obama Supporters Tom and Rose got six e-mails from Michelle on her over-taxed payers’ funded Olympics junket asking them to join at those other Dumbed-Down DemocRATS at that 2,198 square-foot home at 1753 Bloomingdale Avenue to encourage Obamabots to sign Obama’s Birthday Card and send in $3 for a chance to be invited to Obama’s Birthday Party.
- This weekend at Anderson Daze, if you can’t find Disgraced Township Dis-Trustee Kevin O’Brien at the Trustees Booth, you find him shaking hands at the Masturbators Anonymous booth.
- Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says everybody in Northern Kentucky is wondering who will win the Sexual Olympics. Forbes.com has its money on Durex. More than 10,000 Olympic athletes with be capping willies with the Durex brand. According to recent media reports, within one week athletes routinely tear through the 100,000 condoms, turning the Olympic Village into bed-hopping sex fest. In Vancouver, 70,000 condoms lasted a week. In Beijing, it was 100,000. It’s not a stretch to say that number could hit 130,000 at the London Olympics.
Which is why our Quote for Today Committee chose Jesse Owens’ “Olympics: A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.”
- Finally, at yesterday’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, everybody was talking about Friday night’s $42.3 Million Opening Ceremonies show at the 2012 London Olympics. How much is that in Euros anyway? It’s a good thing Channel 5 is back on Warner Cable, or else we’d all have to pack ourselves into the waiting room at Beechmont Subaru to watch the overpriced festivities on Direct TV. And what a coincidence—that would be right across the street from Chick-Fil-A.
SEXUAL OLYMPICS HOT LINE
e-mail your favorite events today.
Some sexual Olympics items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally sexual Olympian subscribers.
Link of the Day
Our Favorite Sexual Olympics Event