One of the best parts about publishing The Whistleblower Newswire is checking our e-mail first thing each morning to see some of those politically insightful items we’ve received from our equally politically insightful subscribers. Our readers’ comments are extremely helpful for our analysis and interpretation of today’s important top stories.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Happy Summer Solstice, Everybody!
- Today is the First Day of Summer and a religious holiday for modern Pagans. Dave the Druid says it’s no coincidence our festivities coincide with the longest day of the year.
In Hamilton County, your Disingenuous DemocRAT County Auditor says it’s also the deadline to pay your jacked-up Hamilton County property taxes.
Maybe that’s why our Quote for Today Committee chose Gerald Barzan’s, “Taxation with representation ain’t so hot either.”
Today’s also the scheduled date for that controversial vote to hold Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress. But that’s only if Obama’s Arrogant Attorney General finally gives up all those incriminating documents he’s been hiding, or GOP House Speaker John Boehner convinces Republican Committee Chairman Darrell Issa to cave in at the last moment.
- Meanwhile, at the G20 Meeting in Los Cabos, Mexico, we have a photo of Obama bowing again, this time to Felipe Calderon after the Mexican President said Obama had shown “Valor and Courage” by granting de facto Amnesty with his illegal policy for illegal immigrants.
Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen said Obama’s support had surged immediately afterwards, but this was not a “political move,” according to David Plouffe Obama’s top adviser, each time he was asked on four different Sunday Network TV Talk Shows.
The fact of the matter is, Obama suspended an Act of Congress, refusing to enforce the law, and sent out a fundraising e-mail touting his new position. We don’t need no steenkin’ Constitution!
The Blower supposes the next set of bad economic numbers will be followed by an executive order to pardon everybody’s mortgages or college financial aid.
But ABC is reporting knowledgeable Republican sources, saying Rubio is not being vetted by Mitt Romney’s vice presidential search team. Take it easy, Portman— there’s hope for you yet, even if Sean Hannity keeps calling you “Bob.”
And do you remember yesterday when The Blower said the mainstream media’s “Race Card Response” to Obama’s “unprecedented interruption” by a Daily Caller reporter during a Rose Garden press conference last Friday was getting more preposterous with each passing second? Let’s face it, Liberal Reporters have done their share of interrupting conservative Presidents too.
George W. Bush was heckled, interrupted, and even assaulted during his eight years in the White House, and we have never heard any of these Liberal Lunatics claiming that those interruptions were due to the color of his skin. What makes Obama any different? The same Liberals cheered when a heckler threw his shoes at George W. Bush’s head in Iraq. Last week, we even showed you a video or Dubya’s “Shoe Assault.” Or how about this video showing the White House Press Corps being rude to Ronald Reagan?
- VOTER FRAUD UPDATE: In Bedford County, VA, Tim Morris received a document in the mail asking his dog Mozart to register to vote. The problem was, not only was Mozart a dog, but he’s also been dead for two years.
- In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says in 2008, Obama campaigned on a message of “Hope and Change.” Last Thursday, speaking in Ohio, our Campaigner-in-Chief announced his re-election campaign message of “Divide and Blame.” Obama cannot ask Americans if they are better off than they were four years ago, and so is trying to blame others for his record. Over half a million fewer Americans have jobs today than when he took office.”
- Failed Cincinnati Public schools are so desperate they have promoted former school board candidate, Ceair Baggett, to the assistant principal position ($76,369.05) at Dater High School. Ceair only holds a valid substitute teaching license and is a graduate from Great Oaks Institute of Technology, just another prime example of why FCPS students are not college ready. CPS continues to set horrible examples by promoting unqualified and unlicensed candidates. Furthermore, CPS has rehired Gabriel Lofton, a former employee who ever fulfilled his initial contract when he bailed from Lakota schools and fled to Minnesota. His $106,000 salary surpasses that of Superintendent Mary “Money Bags” Ronan. Now that almost 100% of the laid off administrators have been reinstated, CFT wants to know when the 237 laid off teachers will be reinstated.
- Whistleblower Alternate Life-Styles Reporters Ben Dover and Phil McKrevis say the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Healthcare Equality Index (HEI) measures how equitably healthcare facilities in the United Sates treat their lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) patients, employees, and families. Measures include policies addressing both patient and employment non-discrimination, patient/family visitation, and training in LGBT patient-centered care.
That’s why, for the first time, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center will have representation in the Cincinnati Gay Pride Parade next weekend. As in past years, Cincinnati Children’s will also have an information booth at the Pride Festival.
- Republicans for Higher Taxes celebrate the news that Mean Jean Schmidt accepted another $153,000 in illegal gifts from the Turkish Coalition of America in 2011, bringing her total illegal gifts to almost $600,000. They remain proud of everything Schmidt has done and lash out against those who supported “Bronze Star Brad” Wenstrup and contributed to Mean Jean’s humiliating defeat.
Meanwhile, Taft Stettinius and Hollister must be so glad Jean included the firm as a creditor on her financial disclosure for the $600K of illegal gifts she got from the Turks.
- Speaking of Mean Jean, Paul Primary-watcher reminds us that during the 2010 Republican Primary for 28th District State Representative, all three candidates insisted they were the best Conservative. Turns out two of these three so-called conservatives supported Mean Jean over Brad Wenstrup in the March 2012 primary, showing that they only claim to be Conservative when it’s time to get votes.
- This year, more candidates were exploiting Father’s Day to raise money. Obama was the most blatant, with the old “Sign this Birthday Card” bait-and-switch. And Caroline Kennedy pimped out JFK’s memory to ask for money for Chicago Jesus on Father’s Day. Tagg Romney told us how much he loved his dad. Liz Brown did the same for her dad Sherrod. Mike DeWhine said he thinks about his dad and invited everybody to his annual Ice Cream Social in Cedarville next Sunday where you can donate money. Best of all was the e-mail from Monica Wenstrup, congratulating her husband “Bronze Star Brad” on Father’s Day. And by the way, since it was also “Bronze Star Brad’s” 54th Birthday, how about sending him a happy birthday message by making a $54 donation to his campaign. How Hyde Park of his new wife was it to ask total strangers to send her husband a birthday gift, when farmers in Brown County can barely buy gifts for their own kids in this economy.
Our Conservative Campaign Analyst notes that after doing a Memorial Day parade in Mason outside his district, and completely missing out on Flag Day, “Bronze Star Brad’s” Career BureaucRAT campaign manager hand-picked by Alex T., Mall Cop GOP, is so far behind on the job that Mrs. Wenstrup had to step in and exploit both Fathers Day AND her husband’s birthday to try and raise some funds. No wonder Determined DemocRATS are desperately trying to get their no-name opponent out of the race so that someone who knows how to campaign and raise money can get in the race and catch Alex T. and his boys while they’re still napping.
- And did you see The Fishwrap’s big expose that came to light after Nik Wallenda became the first man to walk across Niagara Falls on a tight rope last week, when someone dug up the fact that he’d given Vivacious Vicki Zwissler $100 for her unsuccessful 2010 run for Ohio State House. The Fishwrap reported Vivacious had been good friends with Nik and his entire family for the last 15 years, ever since their summer-long performances at Americana Amusement Park. But The Blower heard our Wyoming City Clown-cilbabe did a bird act at the circus act in those days, calling it “Vicki and Her Little Peckered Friends.”
- And speaking of little-peckered friends, Whistleblower Gossip Columnist Linda Libel answered a call yesterday confirming to our Colerain Crusader on Monday that none of the Mt. Rumpke Trustees was the Hamilton County elected official accused of wagging his weenie in a woman’s car.
- From the Great White North, Butler County Police arrested an 18-year-old stabbing suspect accused of killing his Step-Dad on Father’s Day. Maybe he just wanted to go to the Orphan’s Picnic.
- And during the heat alert on the eve of our Summer Solstice, when everybody is asking “What the hell is a solstice anyway?”, in Today’s special Whistleblower Readers Poll, here’s when the first 17,648 Whistleblower Readers Poll respondents said summer officially arrives in Greater Cincinnati:
(A) June 21, the longest day of the year: 2%
(B) When the Reds are mathematically eliminated: 1%
(C) The day the life squad gets its first call about a guy with his penis caught in a public swimming pool intake valve: 1%
(D) When Channel 19 reminds you to set your clocks ahead: 96%
- Also, with the swimming season now upon us, we have another odious ode from Bunky Tadwell, the Bard of Cleves.
It’s time to grab your bathing suit
To have a refreshing swim
And check and see if all the girls
Have got their bikini trim.
- Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says today may be the Summer Solstice, but Orgasm Donors in Northern Kentucky party hearty on the Winter Solstice. It’s not because it’s the shortest day of the year, because it’s also “World Orgasms for Peace” Day. Didn’t Mae West once say: “An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away?”
How many Druids does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Answer: None. They don’t screw in light bulbs, they screw in stone circles.
Meanwhile, WLW Radio’s Lovely Lady Lawyer Lisa Wells says she’s heard from divorce attorneys all over Northern Kentucky about The Blower’s survey of to see which bedroom community on the South Shore was the “top cheating neighborhood,” and The Blower will soon publish a full report.
- Finally, at yesterday’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane what he thought of the way PMSNBC had been caught deceptively editing the tape of a Romney Rally Speech to make the presumptive Republican Presidential Candidate appear “out of touch” with ordinary Americans. [SEE THAT STORY HERE]
“There’s nothing new about that,” Kane explained. “The Blower has always reported how Kneepad Liberals in the Press have selectively edited their political coverage. The difference is, these days with all those other Conservative Citizen Journalists out there, more people are starting to hear about it.