SUNDAY,JANUARY 03, 2021
TRUMP’S 144th DAY IN OFFICE
AND HERE’S TONIGHT’S REAL VIRUS UPDATEVol. XVIII: Know Your Enemy
My Dear Friends and Benefactors,
You will be pleased to know that our Master, Comrade Soros, has now appointed a Coordinator from the People’s Republic of China to guide and assist us in our snitching efforts. His name is Wan Hong Lo, and I will let him explain his mission in person.
“Greeting, Comrade in Arm! Master Soros been beddy beddy good to me! This big upgrade from writing fortune cookie message!
Am full of joy at prospect of work toward goal of destroy capitalist, imperialist, white supremacist, Western Civilizationist, cisgenderist America! But to make snitch more effective, and make world more free for hegemony of wonton soup and chicken chow mein, is essential to first understand how American character formed by system of government. Specifically, weakness and vulnerability. You see, if can exploit weakness and amplify self-destructive tendency, can pave way for victory through unrestricted warfare! Victory without shot!
So first we apply famous principle of Sun Tzu, no? Know yourself, know enemy! But no need to re-invent wheel: French diplomat Alexis de Tocqueville already did good job size up American character. We begin with some his excellent observation:
1. “The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”
Ah so, key point! American dependence on welfare state! Government take all money, give back teeny bit, call free stuff! What sucker fall for this? Answer: Democrat and RINO!
2. “Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.”
As flyover country say, “LOUD!” We enslave American with fear of death! All must wear mask! All must take vaccine! We enslave American with greed! All want same salary! We enslave American with envy! All keep up with Jones! We enslave American with nice! All want same restroom! We enslave American with guilt! All pay reparation, join Antifa!
3. “Society will develop a new kind of servitude which covers the surface of society with a network of complicated rules, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate. It does not tyrannize but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd.”
Tocqueville hit head of nail! We paralyze American with regulation! Tax! License! Political correction! Credential! American become sheep! Ready for fleece!
4. “When the taste for physical gratifications among them has grown more rapidly than their education . . . the time will come when men are carried away and lose all self-restraint . . . . It is not necessary to do violence to such a people in order to strip them of the rights they enjoy; they themselves willingly loosen their hold. . . . they neglect their chief business which is to remain their own masters.”
American love boink! Fauci give permission! American love weed – live in stupor, look for munchy! Catholic bishop pack fudge – American listen, vote apostate!
5. “It is indeed difficult to imagine how men who have entirely renounced the habit of managing their own affairs could be successful in choosing those who ought to lead them. It is impossible to believe that a liberal, energetic, and wise government can ever emerge from the ballots of a nation of servants.”
American elect crook! American elect pedophile! American elect Chinese puppet! American elect traitor! One rule for ruler, different rule for peon! American too stupid to notice!
I depart until next time, friend, but leave important thought:
Confucius say, “Man with one chopstick go hungry.”
We will return next week, my friends, with more invaluable insight from our new Coordinator. Meanwhile, I, your most humble Supreme Pastor (but in no sense as supreme as our Supreme Master), salute your integrity, authenticity and
Yours for a healthier (and more sustainable) Temple,
(Rev.) Jim Jones
Supreme Pastor and CEO, Healthier Lives Matter
Little St. James Island