WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2020
TRUMP’S 1370th DAY IN OFFICE
AND IS THE LEFTIST DEBATE COMMISSION REALLY BANNING ALL CONTENT ON HUNTER AND JOE BIDEN’S FOREIGN MONEY LAUNDERING SCANDALS?
The Fourth Time Wasn’t The Charm
At yesterday afternoon’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Charles Foster Kane about the Commission On Rigged Presidential Debates’ upcoming Two-on-One Trump Ambush from Nashville on Thursday, and our Beloved Whistleblower Publisher explained how besides warning Gullible 2020 Republicans about Rigged Presidential Debates, that same warning had been ignored at every Rigged Presidential Debate in 2016, 2012, and 2008.
Now lets review The Blower’s 2008 Top Ten List to see if anything actually improved during those previous 15 scheduled Rigged Presidential Debates:
Today It’s the Top Ten Reasons Those Televised Presidential Debates Don’t Mean Crap
10. They’re not really debates: They’re joint press appearances. Candidates don’t even have to answer the questions. No wonder Lincoln and Douglas keep turning in their graves.
9. Candidates don’t even have to tell the truth: Just like in their campaign ads. This week we’re still trying to count up all of Obama’s lies.
8. You’ll never know when somebody’s giving you the wrong answer: They should use a buzzer, like on a quiz show.
7. There’s no follow-up: Imagine a trial where the defendant gets to say “I’m innocent,” and there’s no cross-examination.
6. Nobody’s really watching: With all that media hype, audiences should be even bigger than for the Super Bowl.
5. Those who are watching already have their minds made up: Folks seem surprised when debates don’t seem to change many minds.
4. Guys asking the questions aren’t really objective: TV commentators are being paid by the same big corporations that give all that money to presidential candidates.
3. There’s no way to determine the real winner: Americans love the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. They need to see gold medal ceremonies or a victory celebration at the end of the game. Imagine after the World Series if they had to take polls and get spin doctors, paid pundits, and representatives of both teams to tell you which team won.
2. What in hell is an “undecided” voter anyway: Where do they find those morons? Are they ignorant, apathetic, or both?
…and the Number One Reason televised presidential debates don’t mean crap is…No Urine Tests!
The Whistleblower Newswire Is Your Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
The Blower believes we’re still living during the most important period in American History for our non-stop campaign against Political Correctness, the Devolution of American Culture.
That’s because Trump’s Mid-Term Elections was a referendum on everything Trump had accomplished, and CONGRESS, THE DEEP STATE, THE RADICAL MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT WILL CONTINUE TO LIE AND SAY REALLY STUPID THINGS without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance their Radical Leftist Agenda.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda Is Now Working On Donald Trump’s Thirteenth 100 Days To Make America Great Again. Today Is Day Number 1370 And There Are Now Only 13 More Days Until Trump’s Re-Election Day on November 3, 2020.