MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 07, 2020
Trump’s 1326th Day In Office
Top Ten List
Today it’s the top ten blessings brought to you by organized labor:
10. A three-day Union Day weekend this year not featuring Crooked Hillary’s Husband, Disgraced Ex-Pants-Dropper-in-Chief Bill Clinton, trying to explain why union members should still support ObamaCare, along with Obama’s and Hillary’s latest jobs strategy to put more people out of work along with more pro-union regulations.
9. Schools that just can’t suck enough
8. Advances in reconstructive kneecap surgery
7. Lying ads to smear Republicans
6. Union labels
5. Part-time workers trying to make SUV payments on $55-a-week strike pay
4. Aiding Devious DemocRATS with more election fraud again in 2017
3. Coffee breaks
2. Crooked Union Bosses
…And the number one blessing brought to you by organized labor is: plenty of volunteers to write hate mail letters and tear down Conservative candidates’ yard signs.
Union Day Message
By Gomper Samuels
Deceased Former Union Leader
As you enjoy your paid holiday today, please try to remember one thing: it would never have been possible without the sacrifice and dedication of union leaders throughout history to make life better for average hard-working people– to end child labor, set minimum wage standards, bring safety to the workplace, a 40-hour work week, and get as many Disingenuous DemocRATS elected to political office as possible.
And if some dishonest public employee union leaders in Cincinnati just happen to be lining their own pockets, you really shouldn’t say anything about it, because, believe me, we know who you are, and we know where you live.
Whistleblower Weekend Web Poll
This weekend, here’s how Whistleblower Web Poll respondents said people would be spending the Union Day weekend:
(A) Honoring American workers: 2%
(B) Sitting in traffic: 2%
(C) Looking for full-time jobs: 2%
(D) Getting another day off with pay: 94%
We’ll Be Back Right After Our Mandatory Coffee Break