TUESDAY, JULY 09, 2019
Trump’s 900TH Day In Office
Yesterday in the Whistleblower Newsroom, we all watched CNN getting its daily slamming for all their FAKE NEWS, so today, when you review our Top Ten List, you also might not think we’d learned anything during the past ten-and-a-half years, especially after watching all those holdovers from Obama’s FBI and DOJ still covering up for Crooked Hillary while trying to Legitimize Trump’s presidency on this 900th day in office:
This Updated Ten-Year-Old Top Ten List Still Makes Us Look Like Idiots Because We Really Are:
10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
9) Only in America … could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they had a black President, a black Attorney General, while roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+ % of all federal entitlements go to Black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!
8) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who were in favor of higher taxes.
7) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
6) Only in America would they make people who want become American citizens legally wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
5) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
4) Only in America could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
3) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the government tax on gasoline is several times the corporate profit on a gallon of gas, and the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
2) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
…And the Number One Item on Canada’s List of America’s Stupidity, Which Makes Us Look Like Idiots Because We Are is… Only in America could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
AND HOW STUPID ARE all those Dumbed-Down, Self-Absorbed, Media-Influenced, Celebrity-Obsessed, Politically-Correct, Uninformed, Short-Attention-Span, Free-Stuff Grabbing, Low-Information Obama Supporters Who Put The Positively Worst President in History In The White House—Twice, and Failed Trying To Give Obama a Third Term By Voting For Hillary, and get all of their “fake news” from our Obama Supporters in the Press, like the ones at The Fishwrap and on Channel 5, 9, 12, and 19, check out these students at George Mason University signing a petition demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester” abortions.
STUPID AMERICAN TRICKS HOT LINE
e-mail your dumbed-down dissertations today.
Some amazingly astute items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally amazingly astute subscribers.
Whistleblower Video of the Day
“Niggerette” is a sketch written by and starring (Actor/Writer) Kamal Symonette-Dixon. “Niggerette” is a kind of sketch known as a commercial parody. In the parody, Kamal plays the spokesperson for Niggerette named Niggerette Man; Kamal also does the voiceover of the Announcer. “Niggerette” was a part of Kamal’s original sketch comedy show entitled “KSD’s Chicken & Waffles” that was filmed at CBS Studios in Los Angeles, CA in 2006 by the Emmy Award winning Red Line Films. The filming of “KSD’s Chicken & Waffles” was produced by Kamal’s production company- Dialektic Productions (dba SPOCTV Networks) in collaboration with Red Line Films.
Note: We guarantee iPhone subscribers who don’t go home and see links and pictures on their computers are not going to appreciate all of this good stuff today.