WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2019
Trump’s 887th Day In Office
At this afternoon’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane if The Blower would be covering the 2020 Disgraced D-RAT Not-Really Presidential Debates. You bet! As the official voice of the Conservative Agenda and the publication of record for all patriotic proceedings in America, our readers knew to expect nothing less.
But first, let’s get one thing straight: What you’ll see tonight is not a “debate.” At best, the media circus put on by the D-RAT National Committee and NBC is a joint press conference with Partisan Panelists.
Hurley the Historian says no wonder Lincoln, Douglas, Kennedy, and Nixon are all spinning in their graves. And that’s why our Quote for Today Committee chose Roman poet Juvenal’s: “Two things only the people actually desire: bread and circuses.”
According to Wikipedia, “Bread and circuses” (or Bread and games) (from Latin: panem et circenses) is an ancient Roman metaphor for people choosing food and fun over freedom. It often appears in commentary that accuses people of giving up their civic duty and following whichever political leader offers to satisfy their decadent desires.
Most Important: none of tonight’s ten D-RAT 2020 Candidates (who will never be president) and five Trump-Hating NBC Moderators will be under oath, so there’s no danger of anybody being prosecuted for perjury.
Possibly just as important, The Trumpster says “No D-RAT Debate Tweets Tonight,” Telling Fox “It Just Seems Very Boring.”
Top Ten List
Tonight It’s the Top Ten Reasons Televised Presidential Not-Really Debates Don’t Mean Crap:
10. They’re not really debates: They’re joint press appearances. Candidates don’t even have to answer the questions. No wonder Lincoln and Douglas keep turning in their graves.
9. Candidates don’t even have to tell the truth: Just like in their campaign ads. This week folks in The Trumpster’s War Room will be trying to count up all of those D-RAT Lies.
8. You’ll never know when somebody’s giving you the wrong answer: They should use a buzzer, like on a quiz show.
7. There’s no follow-up: Imagine a trial where the defendant gets to say “I’m innocent,” and there’s no cross-examination.
6. Nobody’s really watching: With all that media hype, audiences should’ve been bigger than for the Super Bowl.
5. Those who are watching already have their minds made up: Folks seem surprised when debates don’t seem to change many minds.
4. Guys asking the questions aren’t really objective: TV commentators are being paid by the same big corporations that give all that money to presidential candidates.
3. There’s no way to determine the real winner: Americans love the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. They need to see gold medal ceremonies or a victory celebration at the end of the game. Imagine after the World Series if they had to take polls and get spin doctors, paid pundits, and representatives of both teams to tell you which team won.
2. What in hell is an “undecided” voter anyway: Where do they find these morons? Are they ignorant, apathetic, or both?
…and the Number One Reason televised presidential debates don’t mean crap is…No Urine Tests!
The Whistleblower Newswire Is Your Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
The Blower believes we’re still living during the most important period in American History for our non-stop campaign against Political Correctness, the Devolution of American Culture.
That’s because we’ve just experienced Trump’s Mid-Term Elections (a referendum on everything Trump has accomplished), and Congress, the Deep State, and the Leftist Media Establishment will continue to lie and say really stupid things without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance their Radical Leftist Agenda.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda Is Now Working On Donald Trump’s Eighth 100 Days To Make America Great Again. Today Is Day Number 887
And There Are Now Only 495 More Days Until Trump’s Re-Election Day on November 3, 2020.