THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019
Trump’s 720th Day In Office
You can’t believe all the stupid things D-RATS are saying during Schumer’s Shutdown over Trump’s Border Wall
Dysfunctional D-RAT Speaker Nancy Pelosi says, “We Shouldn’t Have A Wall Because It Wouldn’t Stop People From Digging Tunnels.” and “Illegals killing Americans is ‘Not a Justification” for stricter Border Security Rules.” No wonder Nitwit Nancy’s solution for the border crisis is to repair border roads so that it’s easier for immigrants to enter the United States.
New York Nutcase Ocasio-Cortez claims: “Illegal Immigrants act more American than citizens trying to keep them out.”
Rhode Island Idiot David Cicilline struggles to explain why D-RATS call the Border Wall “Immoral.”
California Cuckoo Ted Lieu says the Wall is “Ineffective and makes us less safe.” Then he says we should keep Wall where we have it and could build more.
Texas Twit Robert “Beto’ O’Rourke’s lies go unchallenged by the Opposition Media when he claims the Southern Border is “One Of The Safest Places” in the United States.
And FAKE NEWS CNN’s Jim Acosta even made Trump’s point standing when he admits he doesn’t see an emergency while he’s standing in front of some fencing.
D-RATS are refusing to fund the border wall, so Caleb Hull thought he’d create a list of all the insane things government DOES FUND.
‣ $3,000,000 for World of Warcraft: tax $ funded UC Irvine researchers’ screen time
‣ $800,000 on studying significance of genital-washing
‣ $2,500,000 on a Super Bowl commercial that was so terribly produced that it was banned after it aired
‣ $1,000,000 on Zoo Poetry: “increasing environmental awareness” by creating poetry in four different zoos
‣ $175,000,000 on buildings that have been vacant for years
‣ $765,828 on pancakes: tax dollars subsidized an IHOP in an “under-served” area of DC
‣ $442,340 studying behavior of male prostitutes in Vietnam
‣ $168,766 studying monkeys who throw their poop
‣ $914,000 studying romance novels: topics included “Team Edward or Jacob?”
‣ $5,000,000 studying the drinking habits of college students on game days
‣ $5,000,000 on hipster parties with the goal of ending smoking
‣ $2,000,000 for the Department of Agriculture to fund an internship program. The program hired ONE full-time intern.
‣ $300,000 to encourage Americans to consume caviar made in Idaho
‣ $200,000 on a “tattoo removal program” in CA
‣ $60,000 for the IRS to create a parody film of Star Trek and Gilligan’s Island
‣ $1M per year for NASA to create food menu for Mars mission that is decades away
‣ $202,000 to determine if Wikipedia is sexist
‣ $242,600 to study effects of cocaine on honey bees
‣ $4,900,000 to dress students up in fruit costumes and encourage them to eat healthy
‣ $495,000 on commercials to create jobs that never created any jobs
‣ $250M training 60 Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic State
‣ $10M on creating two video games aimed at fighting obesity (FOR REAL)
‣ $900,000 studying social interactions of guppies
‣ $6.3M for VA facility in California to buy artwork
‣ $10M to studying dog tail wagging
‣ $325,000 to build a robot squirrel
‣ $2.5M on coasters for bars that say “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING”
‣ $31M on first class flights in 4 years for the Department of Health and Human Services alone
‣ $1.3M studying effectiveness of koozies keeping drinks cold
‣ $100M to clean up environmental mess that Environmental Protection Agency created
‣ $387,000 studying the effect of Swedish massages on rabbits
‣ $5M on tweeting responses to pro-ISIS rhetoric
Stacy says “This is your tax dollars at work. YOUR MONEY!!! We can’t afford border security & D-RATS think we need to pay higher taxes. Are you not entertained?”
The Whistleblower Newswire Is The Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
The Blower believes we’re still living during the most important period in American History for our non-stop campaign against Political Correctness, the Devolution of American Culture.
That’s because Mid-Term Elections were a National Election, a referendum on everything Trump has accomplished, and Congress, the Deep State, the Radical Media Establishment will continue to lie and say really stupid things without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance their Radical Leftist Agenda.
Congress and the Liberal Media Establishment will continue to lie and say really stupid things without a smidgen of journalistic integrity in their effort to advance the Liberal Agenda.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda Is Now Completing Working On Donald Trump’s Seventh 100 Days To Make America Great Again. Today Is Day Number 720. There Are Now Only 662 More Days Until Trump’s Re-election Day on November 3, 2020.