WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2017
It All Depends On What The Meaning Of “Alleged” Is
This afternoon during Political Journalism Seminar at the Conservative Agenda, Students were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane for examples of “Fake News” by the Liberal Propaganda Media.
“Remember Douglas Ernst’s WND story about how Donald Trump schooled Kneepad Liberal NBC Newsbabe Anchor Savannah Guthrie for using the A-Word to describe Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky,” Kane explained.
Kane then read from Ernst’s story:
“You mention Monica Lewinsky,” Guthrie asked. “Are you saying an alleged extra-marital affair, that of course he has now admitted, is that fair game?”
Is it alleged? I don’t think that’s alleged,” Trump responded.
“No, he’s admitted it, he’s admitted it,” said Guthrie.
“If he’s admitted it, you don’t have to use the word ALLEGED,” Trump said.
“You look at whether it’s Monica Lewinsky or Paula Jones or many of them – that certainly will be fair game. Certainly if they play the woman’s card with respect to me, that will be fair game.”
Kane also liked where Ernst had predicted some of the sexual stories and allegations Trump may bring up, besides Bill Clinton’s affair with his former intern, include:
- Eileen Wellstone’s claim that Clinton raped her in 1969. The two allegedly met at an Oxford pub.
- Juanita Broaddrick’s claim Clinton raped her April 25, 1978.
- Gennifer Flowers claim that she was Clinton’s mistress for 12 years.
- Kathleen Willey, a former White House aide, claimed Clinton sexually assaulted her Nov. 29, 1993.
- Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment in 1994. The lawsuit was dropped in 1998 after an $850,000 out-of-court settlement was reached.
“So was Ernst’s story good enough to appear in The Blower?” one of the students asked.
“Not unless we added a full discussion of all those stories about whether our Disgraced Former Pants-Dropper-in-Chief was afflicted with Peyronie’s disease when he stuck his Hideously Bent Penis into a worshipful Jewish girl’s waiting mouth in the Oval Office.