— Your Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda —
TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017
Tonight’s Narrative: More Violence-And-Hate From Trump’s Right Wing Base, As Part Of Our Impeachment And Removal Narratives
Your coverage must show all of these Soros-Funded Peaceful Protests, marches, along with a phony vigil are planned to take place during Trump’s visit today. All times are MST.
- Sign making for the protests is expected to occur at Songbird Coffee downtown at noon.A demonstration at the State Capitol at 3:30 p.m. and will be held until 5 p.m.
- A “No hate in our streets” protest is planned for 5 p.m. at the Phoenix Convention Center.
- A “Protest and resist the dictator” demonstration is expected to meet outside the Hyatt downtown at 5:30 p.m.
- The Puente Human Rights Movement is holding a march from Civic Space Park to the Phoenix Convention Center area at 4 p.m. Their Facebook eventhas more than 2,500 RSVPs.
- Almost 4,000 people have RSVP-ed to a Facebook event titled “Protest Trump Downtown Phoenix” that is planned at the Herberger Theater at 6 p.m.
- At 6 p.m., a “Unity Vigil” will be held near 3rd Street and McDowell Road at First Church UCC. The group is expected to march to St. Mary’s Basilica Courtyard, where a prayer will be held and then the march will continue to the Arizona State Capitol
- Meanwhile, the Disingenuous DemocRAT party will be out on the streets downtown passing out water to protesters.
Some of the Peace-Loving Groups Protesting The Hate-filled President’s Rhetoric Include
- Puente Human Rights Movement
- Never Again: Jews and Allies Against Hate Rally
- Unity March Against Hate and Bigotry
- Arizona Stands
- Anti-Fascist Action (Antifa)
- Arizonans aligned with the controversial leftist anti-fascist action organization will be at the convention center at 6 p.m., according to their website, which tells supporters to look for the black flags.”
- Cosplayers Against Hate
- DemocRAT Socialists of America – Phoenix
- Phoenix’s DSA chapter members will join in solidarity with Puente’s event, starting at 6 p.m, according to the chapter leadership.
- AZ Resist
- Desert Progressives
- Students for a DemocRAT Society, Arizona State University
Meanwhile, Bikers 4 Trump, the “Arizona Cobras” chapter of bikers who support Trump, say they will be at the venue to “protect event-goers. “From their event page: “There have been plans for Charlottesville sympathizers to protest. We need our bikers to show up and keep people safe…If there are people outside waiting to get in I don’t want anyone to harrass [sic] them. Protesters have a right to protest, but they don’t have a right to threaten or intimidate. That is why we need to be there.”
- Other ad hoc events include protests such as No Hate on Our Streets and PHOENIX RESIST DT45. There’s also the not-very-imaginatively-named event Stand for Patriotism, which is in support of Trump’s rally. Similarly, Maricopa County’s chapter of Young Republicans is encouraging people to attend the rally with the title, “Trump Takes AZ.” No word yet from the leftist Phoenix John Brown Gun Club, which has come out bearing guns for a past Trump rally.
Note: Dishonest DemocRAT Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton is to be held blameless tonight for any violence tonight, especially since he asked Trump to postponed tonight’s event and has been available to the Liberal Establishment Media 24/7 condemning Trump for blaming peace-loving AntiFa protesters along with the KKK for the Disingenuous DemocRATS’ orchestrated violence in Charlottesville, like when he Stanton said: “America is hurting. And it is hurting largely because Trump has doused racial tensions with gasoline. With his planned visit to Phoenix, I fear the president may be looking to light a match.”
Finally, do not mention that petition urging the Trump administration to label the left-wing AntiFa a “terror group” has attracted well over the 100,000 signatures needed to merit a formal White House response. (MORE)