MONDAY, MAY 15, 2017
Tonight’s Top News Story You Won’t See On The Front Page Of The Fishwrap
The White House Was Lit With Blue Tonight For National Peace Officer Memorial Day
Today Trump Delivered a Special Message to Law Enforcement Officers
Remember When The Obama White House Wouldn’t Light up House in Blue to Honor Fallen Police?
Because For Obama, The Rainbow White House Was “A Moment Worth Savoring”
Tonight’s White House News Lie (Formerly Fake News)
(Featuring Outrageous Accusations And Unreliable Sources)
Breitbart reported: Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time:
- When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC. (and vice-versa).
- When the State Dept. or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times. (and vice-versa)
This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.
Tonight using “unnamed” and the most vague descriptions of “anonymous sources” The Washington Post created a fake news story specifically timed to release at the 5pm hour to hit President Donald Trump.
Transparent Media Agenda:
- First indication is the timing of the Washington Post news release (5:02pm EDT).
- Second indication coordination with NYT for immediate follow (6:26pm EDT)
- Third indication – Same exact pattern as Flynn intelligence leaks. Identical timing.
- Fourth indication – Same use of entirely anonymous sources: “former American government official” ie. an Obama official.
- Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information: National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell.
- Publication motive/intent – The Washington Post never contacted anyone in the White House for questions, nor did they ask McMaster, Tillerson or Powell for comment before publication. All three call the Post article – fake News.
NO WONDER TRUMP CALLS THE MEDIA THE ENEMY OF AMERICA
Tonight’s Ben Garrison Feature
”I Scream with Maxine Waters”
Last week we were dished out a story about Trump getting two scoops of ice cream while others only got one. Maxine Waters pounced on the incident as another chance to scream for President Trump’s impeachment. This subject is a rocky road filled with nuts and puns, so I drew this cartoon as a cherry on top. — Ben Garrison
The Whistleblower Newswire Is Your Official Publication of Record For The Conservative Agenda
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane Says The Conservative Agenda Is Now Working On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days To Make America Great Again. Today Is Day Number 117. There Are Now Only 1,266 More Days Until Trump’s Re-election Day on November 3, 2020.