THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2016
Top Ten List
Today it’s the Top Ten Ways you know it’s about time for 2016 to be over:
- Obama and The Mooch are enjoying yet another $4 Million over-taxed payer funded family Hawaiian Holiday vacation (with borrowed money) even after that video was found where he’d promised never to take vacations, it’s been the worst year (yet) of Obama’s historically hideous presidency and Obama will be trying to do as much damage as he can during every one of his remaining 22 days in office. Meanwhile, President-elect Donald J. Trump is having the best transition ever, as he plans to begin undoing all the damage Obama has done to the country as soon as he’s sworn in on his January 20 Inauguration Day.
- The nation has reached its $19.948 Trillion Debt Level with no end in sight.
- People watching reality shows about rednecks were actually surprised when one of the rednecks said something a redneck would say and Members of GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) were upset when their Politically Correct Temper Tantrum turned out to be a bigger bust than that Chick-Fil-A boycott, and that Supreme Court Sodomy Rites Guy from Cincinnati still wouldn’t endorse Rob “Fighting for Same Sex Marriage” Portman’s U.S. Senate campaign.
- We finally learned the City of Cincinnati had paid a secret settlement of $255,000 to fired police chief Jeffrey Blackwell as an obvious payoff by Diminutive DemocRAT Mayor John Cranley to avoid any allegations of Racism.
- Delusional Ohio Governor John Kasich will continue to get great publicity in the Fishwrap every time he does something stupid to piss off President Trump and the Real Republicans in Ohio.
- Anderson Trustee President Andy Pappas is all set to explain how much that intersection at Beechmont and Five Mile is “really costing.”
- Folks who showed up at Disgraced Former Second District Congresswoman “Mean Jean” Schmidt’s Christmas Party at Jack Casino last Sunday may have been disappointed to learn that she won’t be returning to politics any time soon, but Her Meanness has probably found her true calling as a Dominatrix when you check out her web page we arranged at http://www.jeanschmidt.com/.
- Frivolous Filing Eric “Call Me Crazy” Deters and Greedy Hearse-Chasing, Disgraced-DemocRAT Clinton-loving, Fen-Phen Scandal Plagued, Totally Disbarred-But-Not-yet-Indicted Trial Attorney $tan Che$ley are still not supposed to be practicing law, but Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says there’s not yet an outstanding Bench Warrant for “Crazy Eric” in Boondoggle County like there is for $tan.
- Politicians’ last-minute e-mails reminded you that you only have a few more hours to send in your 2016 contributions before the end of the year.
…and the Number One Way you know it’s about time for 2016 to be over is… Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane has almost finished this year’s list of his political predictions that came true, so Saturday night, it’ll be time for the Whistleblower New Year’s Eve Party to begin.