Sunday, December 16, 2012
The Blower’s Week in Review
- OUR NUMBER STORY THIS WEEK was the race to politicize Friday’s terrible tragedy that left twenty-seven people dead, including at least 18 children, after a deranged gunman opened fire at the Sandy Nook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- OUR NUMBER TWO STORY THIS WEEK was after Republicans promised to keep up pressure on Obama’s Benghazi Scandal and Hillary had been scheduled to testify next week, Hillary mysteriously fainted and had a “concussion,” and now her doctor says she won’t be able to testify. Is that a Coincidence or what!
- AND OUR NUMBER THREE STORY THIS WEEK was when Vice Mayor Foxy Roxy Qualls found herself 15,000 voters who work outside the city when she runs for Cincinnati Mayor next year by opposing City Mangler Dough Boy Honey’s plan to end income tax reciprocity for those same 15,000 city residents who work outside the city. That must be another coincidence!
- MONDAY in our Special “Truth About Santa” E-dition, The Blower said without illegal wiretapping, Santa wouldn’t know if you’ve been naughty or nice.
Yes, Virginia… Obama Really is Santa Claus
I am eight years old. Some of my little friends say “Obama is not really Santa Claus.” Papa says, “If you see it in The Blower, it is so.” Please tell me the truth; is Obama really Santa Claus? —Virginia O’Hanlon
Virginia, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except what they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible to their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours, man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole truth and knowledge.
Yes, Virginia, Obama is Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if Obama were not Santa Claus! It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.
- TUESDAY in our Special “How Odd of God to Choose the Jews” E-dition,The Blower said, “It’s hard to believe Hanukkah will be half over tonight!” and “Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers” included:
On the Fourth night of Hanukkah, you’re only supposed to light four candles, right? —Barack Obama, at his Hanukkah Photo Op
The Republicans didn’t say a prayer when Obama met GOP House Speaker John Boehner on Sunday to discuss efforts to resolve the fiscal cliff, because they don’t have one. —The White House Chaplain
Forget the fact that 76% favor “Cutting Government Spending Across the Board,” 58% of so-called Likely Voters now at least somewhat approve of Obama’s job performance. For most of 2010, 2011, and the first half of 2012, Obama’s job approval rating was only in the 47% to 49% range. —Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen
On this date in 2000, Al Gore actually conceded the presidential election following weeks of legal battles over the recounting of votes in Florida, and in 1985 Ted “The Unabomber” Kaczynski killed his first victim. Let’s see which of those events out Kneepad Liberals in the Press recall today. —Hurley the Historian
What better way for dumbed-down, self-absorbed, media-influenced, celebrity-obsessed, politically-correct, uninformed, short-attention-span Jewish Obama voters like Bubbie and Zadie to demonstrate their unwavering devotion to Obama before their taxes go up big time in January than to get them to purchase one more Obama Hanukkah item this year, like this Jews for Obama ornament for their Hanukkah Bushes for only $9.95. —The Obama 2016 Third Term Re-election Campaign
- WEDNESDAY in our Special “Union Dues and Don’ts” E-dition,The Blower said, “It’s all about the money!”
During the past few weeks we’ve shown you some dumbed-down, self-absorbed, media-influenced, celebrity-obsessed, politically-correct, uninformed, short-attention-span Obama voters who still haven’t figured out they’re already just as screwed as the rest of us. First, Shannon and her friend Jennifer hadn’t figured out they’d lost their jobs because of ObamaCare. Last week, typical union member Rankin Phyle, who voted for Obama so he could go on strike for higher wages and benefits, lost his job because the company went out of business, closed the plant, and all the other 18,500 Obama-loving union employees lost their jobs, too.
But things could be worse for Rankin and his buddies…they could live in Michigan, where the Michigan state legislature just approved legislation Tuesday removing the requirement that in order to work, even if you weren’t in a union, you had to pay union dues like Obama and the DemocRATS demand. Do you think Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will sign it? He’s a Republican.
- THURSDAY, in our Special “Cliff Jumping” E-dition, The Blower asked, “If all your friends jumped off a cliff… Would You Jump Off Too?”
DID BOEHNER BLINK YET? Whistleblower Senior National Political Affairs Analyst Britt Humus says Obama is predicting GOP House Speaker John Boehner will be the one to cave on the Taxmageddon/ Fiscal Cliff Crisis. Wouldn’t that cost Boehner his Speaker’s job? Ironically, 16-Dysfunctional DemocRAT Senators who voted for ObamaCare are now disparaging their own “Job-Killing” ObamaCare Tax. And Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen now says 73% think Obama’s Health Care Law is likely to cost more than projected. That means all those dumbed-down, self-absorbed, media-influenced, celebrity-obsessed, politically-correct, uninformed, short-attention-span Obama voters will be just as screwed as the rest of us.
Of course “the majority” supports Obama’s “Fiscal Cliff” because they want the people, who work and support them, to pay their bills. Everyone should pay at some taxes so they feel what it’s like to support the out-of-control spending for tree frog studies, Appalachian “still” management, and work study programs in Outer Mongolia.
MAYBE THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE CHOSE Ray Bradbury’s “Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.”
- FRIDAY in our Special “Taxmageddon Update” E-dition, The Blower reported nothing had happening…Just more political posturing
PRESIDENTIAL PRIORITIES: Is Obama focused like a laser on averting that Fiscal Cliff? Sure he is, but he still manages a few rounds of golf while only once meeting face to face with House Speaker John A. Boehner, the man with whom he is supposedly trying to strike a deal on taxes and spending that could prevent another recession. And what with those 25 White House Holiday parties scheduled, there’s no time for Boehner.
- SATURDAY in our Official “D. C. Debacle” E-dition, The Blower said, “It’s Just More Politics As Usual!”
CHECKING CAPTIONS: Reviewing some of the political cartoons, we see Obama getting into the Christmas Spirit, singing “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Campaign,” along with reading his Christmas List that includes “More taxes, more class warfare, more nanny state government, more donations from Wall Street friends, and more racial division.”
THE SEEDIEST KIDS OF ALL
The Butch LeDeux Story
Butch LaDeux was a very troubled 11-year-old second-grader who was not doing well in school, even by the Forrest Gump School District’s standards. The truth is, Butch is illiterate, and he always tries to cover up his feelings of inferiority by punching little kids in the stomach and stealing their lunch money.
So the Seediest Kids of All (not associated with the Failed United Way) enrolled Butch at O’Brien’s Gym so he could channel his aggressive energy and Bungals Bar-Fighter Rey Maualuga taught Butch how to blindside his opponents.
Butch still beats up little kids for their lunch money, but instead of punching them in the stomach, he takes clean shots to the head and face as he goes after them because their parents had dared to put “Vote No” signs against the school levy in their front yards.
The LaDeux family is no longer on welfare, due to the substantial amount of money Butch now brings home every week. They’re grateful to the Seediest Kids of All, but it’s really you they have to thank, because it’s your liberal guilt throughout the year which makes it all possible.
SEEDIEST KIDS OF ALL HOT LINE
e-mail your stories about worthy waifs today.
- DECEMBER DAZE: Tonight is the Eighth Night of Hanukkah. Hanukkah typically starts out with a bang and then quietly fades over the course of a week. But certain religious fanatics consider the eighth night, also called Zot Hanukkah, the most significant. Whistleblower Religious Editor Fielding Mellish says make sure you have sales receipts for all of the presents you’ve received, so you can return unwanted stuff and get something you really like.
- COUNTDOWN TO TAXMAGEDDON: In case that Mayan calendar isn’t correct and the world doesn’t come to an end on December 21, Taxmageddon is still coming in 15 more days when America goes over the Fiscal Cliff and that $494 billion tax increase wallops the economy on January 1, 2013.
- FIRST AMENDMENT UPDATE: The Blower’s landmark defense of Free Speech when “Crazy Eric” Deters sued us is paying dividends. Having solidified the right to criticize others like Crazy Eric online, the Whistleblower Dream Team’s Scott Greenwood is now coming to the rescue of hapless pseudonymous blog commenters (who probably live in their mothers’ basements) to question whether more than just two of the star football players from the hillbilly eastern town of Steubenville were involved in a sexual assault against a young woman that was so controversial that both the judge and prosecutor recused themselves, and they had to bring Judge Thomas Lipps back from the dead from Cincinnati to preside over the case. [READ MORE HERE]
- THE LATEST POLLS: Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen says half of all Americans want more government action to deal with the economy. But the action they are looking for is to cut government spending. Overall, 73% of Likely Voters nationwide believe the federal government should cut spending rather than increase it in reacting the nation’s current economic problems.
- WALL STREET WEAK: Whistleblower Business Editor Merrill Forbes saysthe Stock Market inched down this week, closing on Friday at 13,135.01, it was only down a mere 110 points from the point at which Obama was re-elected. Forbes also says lawmakers would like to leave Washington having averted the fiscal cliff by Friday, December 21. We don’t believe the Mayans were correct that December 21 marks the end of the world, and we don’t think Congress will have voted on an agreement by then either.
- THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE CHOSE Obama’s “The best is yet to come.”
- LAYOFFS LOOMING: The four places you don’t want to be working this week are in “Mean Jean” Schmidt’s Lame Duck Ohio Second District Congressional offices in Washington, Cincinnati, Portsmouth, and Peebles where 100% of the staff is being terminated. But don’t worry about Her Meanness. Over-taxed payers will be paying her pension and health benefits forever and ever.
- THUGS ‘R US: Disgraceful DemocRAT U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow told her Union Thugs to “Keep Fighting” after the Michigan state legislature approved legislation Tuesday removing the requirement that in order to work, even if you weren’t in a union, you had to pay union dues like Obama and the DemocRATS demand. Remember, it’s OK to incite mob violence . . . if you’re a DemocRAT.
- MEDIA MENDACITY: Just wait till you see Liberals and the Blamestream Media politicizing Friday’s school shooting in Connecticut.
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN says on this date in 1773 at the Boston Tea Party, a group of Massachusetts colonists protesting the Tea Tax Act disguised themselves as Mohawk Indians and boarded three British tea ships and dumped 342 chests of tea into the harbor. You’d think one of our local so-called anti-tax organizations like COAST or the Cincinnati Tea Party might’ve remembered a little thing like that and thought up some celebration to get a little publicity.
- VOTER FRAUD UPDATE: According to The Daily Standard (Serving Celina, Ohio’s Grand Lake area since), Auglaize County officials are looking into possible voter fraud after discovering one resident may have voted twice in the November 6 election. We told you it was an epidemic!
- OUR LATE NIGHT JOKEWATCHER liked Jimmy Fallon’s, “Yesterday, the Senate floor was reserved for farewell speeches from retiring senators. Each senator received a fitting gift: a gold watch that stopped working years ago.”
- REPUBLICANS FOR HIGHER TAXES discussed the latest Tracy Winkler scandal in their new blog entry. Tracy and hubby, His Honor Judge Ralph “Ted” Winkler, recently vacationed with Vince and Deb Wallace. Upon return, Tracy hired Vince Wallace to a make-work position in the Clerk of Courts office paying $68k/year, while His Honor Ralph “Ted” hired Deb as his Court reporter. Deb had just retired from that position, so Ralph Ted’s decision to rehire her makes him fully responsible for another county double-dipper.
According to Republicans for Higher Taxes, it pays to be a Friend of Alex and Tracy (FAT). As Vince and Deb Wallace know, membership in the FAT Club has its benefits!
- THE WHISTLEBLOWER CONSERVATIVE FOCUS GROUP: analyzing what went wrong with the Republican message in 2012, On Thursday, Angry Andrew at the Anderson Tea Party sent out an e-mail yesterday saying “We first need to defeat the Republicans, and then we can defeat the DemocRATS.”
- MESSAGE FOR JOHN BOEHNER: On Friday, Angry Andrew at the Anderson Tea Party followed up with another e-mail. This one said “Our Nation Needs a Conservative Speaker – Fire John Boehner….”
- HAMILTON COUNTY RINO PARTY: Party Boss Alex T., Mall Cop GOP scheduled his so-called Leadership Council Holiday Party downtown on Monday at 6PM, which might make it a little inconvenient for any planning to attend the COAST Holiday Party in Montgomery at the same time.
- OHIO’S HEARTACHE OF IT ALL: In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says dumbed down DemocRATS like Dan Traicoff, Constance Lighthall, and Cathina Hourani will be driving up to Columbus next Monday to represent Southwest Ohio when Ohio’s “Electors” cast their ballots for Obama in the so-called Electoral College voting. Just think how happy those Obamabots be when their taxes go up after Obama leads America over the Fiscal Cliff during the Dark Ages of the Divided States of America.
- TEA PARTY PATRIOTS: The Supreme Court’s Obamacare decision was supposed to foment a not-inconsiderable insurgency among the same circles the passage of Obamacare initially inspired.That didn’t exactly seem to happen in 2012, and we’ve yet to see signs of anything brewing for 2014.
- ROMNEY SUPPORTERS ANONYMOUS this week Romney Supporters Anonymous in Goshen have scheduled a special meeting for Monday night after the Electoral College re-elects Obama on December 17. Romney Supporters say those Obama voters don’t need to go to a college, they need a remedial course in elementary economics.
- RACIAL HEALING UPDATE: In this week’s Racial Healing Message, “No Hope; No Change for the Blacks!,” our distinguished lecturer deals with the gullible ass blacks who again voted 90% for their DemocRAT slave masters.
- CLOWNS IN CONGRESS: Not since the infamous changeover at the White House between Bill Clinton and George W. Bush in 2000 have we seen such a bizarre transition of power as we are currently witnessing taking place between two Republicans in Ohio’s Second Congressional District between “Mean Jean” Schmidt and “Bronze Star Brad” Wenstrup. Sources confirm “Mean Jean” and “Bronze Star” have not met nor even spoken since March when he was elected to take her place in Congress. So why did “Mean Jean” just close up her four offices and ship her case files to Ohio Senators Rob Portman or Senator Sherrod Brown? What has “Bronze Star Brad’s” Transition Team been doing ever since the Election?
- GOING GALT: The phrase “going John Galt” or simply “going Galt” is used to describe productive members of society cutting back on work in response to the projected increase in U.S. marginal tax rates, increased limits on tax deductions, and the use of tax revenues for causes they regard as immoral.
- FECKLESS FISHWRAPPERS: This week Skaggie Maggie e-mailed an on-line survey asking readers if they were receiving a “complete newspaper.” The Blower wonders how many people complained about the lack of relevant political news.
- MESSAGE FOR JOHN BOEHNER: Friday, Angry Andrew at the Anderson Tea Party sent out an e-mail yesterday Our Nation Needs a Conservative Speaker – Fire John Boehner…..
- THE CINCINNATI MESS (You’ll only read about in The Blower): This week our Nine Fine Clowns passed a $368 million budget calling for leased parking, higher taxes, and a new “No Free Parking Slogan,” meant to keep people who live in the suburbs away from the City.
- CH SNITCH AT 1000 MAIN STREET: Following last week’s vote by Republican Hamilton County Commissioners “Tax Hike” Hartmann and Chris Monzel for over-taxed payers of Hamilton County to give more of their hard-earned money to the “Millionaire Mike” Brown and his mismanagement team, Whistleblower Research Bureau Chief Fearless Ferret began checking out how much it’ll cost some of the key people involved. Even now, “Millionaire Mike” Brown will pay the lowest additional amount compared to the other members of his mis-management team. Fearless is now examining his list of the accused mis-managers and the current market value of their homes according to the website of Dusty “Egg on My Face” Rhodes AND the additional tax due as a result of the recent actions by the RINO Hamilton County Commissioners to repeal 1/2 of the Sales Tax Credit that was the “other” part of the stadia deal in 1996 should have been no surprise to most in the know.
- NOW HERE’S THE LATEST FROM BUNKY TADWELL, found in “Erotic Christmas Poems,” available at better sticky pages bookstores everywhere.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose.
All the other reindeer loved him
‘Cause they all know he blows.
- LOONY LIBERTARIANS: Following that school shooting in Connecticut, Perennial Candidate Jim Berns says, “Arm the teachers!”
- IN CLERMONT COUNTY: Now for those of you planning to join Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane attending TL-DCELPMOB-A-P-FT&SW-PRB-in-a-D’s over-taxed payer funded event Christmas Party on December 21 at the Horseshoe Casino,, let’s all sing the sixth verse of “Lame-Duck, Corrupt, Evicted, Lying, Plagiarizing, Meddling, Overblown, Bought-and-paid-For, Tax-and-Spend, Wrinkle-Puss RINO Bitch-in-a-Ditch Mean Jean Schmidt’s Twelve Days of Christmas,” sent in by sent in by RINO Hunters of America, who will be campaigning for Ohio’s Second Congressional District to be one of RINO-free in 2012. It goes something like this:
On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, “Mean Jean” gave to me:
Eleven RINOs charging
Ten Taxes Raising,
Nine Bills a Spending,
Eight Dems a Booing,
Seven Wits a Wagging,
Six Crooked Cronies,
Five Libelous Liars,
Four Screeching Tires,
Three Borgman Cartoons,
Two Red Dresses,
And One Old Crapper, from Rob Portman’s Legacy.
How do you like having your chestnuts roasted over an open fire, Portman?
- IN ANDERSON: The Forest Hills Urinal published no further news this week on The Blower’s story about Disgraced Anderson Township Trustee Kevin “Spanky” O’Brien’s delay of his long overdue public masturbation trial at his “Spanky Tuesday” court date in Judge Rucker’s courtroom after his attorney asked for the case to be thrown out and got a continuance until early January.
- LIBERAL LUNACY: In Human Events’ “365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy,” # 351 is to say grace before meals. Bringing God into the picture always puts liberals ill at ease, because it reminds them you think there’s a power more important than government. Then to make they feel really uncomfortable, after you say grace, kneel down and give them a Tebow.
- IN NORTHERN KENTUCKY: Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says he can hardly wait for our Good Friend Kenton Commonwealth Attorney E Rob Sanders’ annual Christmas Party at Sidebar in Covington on December 21, especially since The Whistleblower NoKY Legal Dream Team and the Cabal to Destroy “Crazy Eric Deters (including the Lisa Wells WLW Fan Club) events are being combined. Dave the Druid says, “You don’t have to be Druish to celebrate the Winter Solstice on December 21.” Not only will December 21 mean there will be only five more shoplifting days until Kwanza, but it will also be a big day for Druids on the Winter Solstice and Cougars in Fort Mitchell will be on the prowl for young boys to celebrate World Orgasm Day. December 21 is a Friday, so that means you can dress casual. And, according to the Mayan calendar, December 21 marks the end of the world. Maybe that explains why so many people haven’t finished their Christmas shopping.
- BLUEGRASS BADMEN: The latest and greatest e-dition of Our Good Friend Kenton County Commonwealth’s Attorney E Rob Sanders’ intellectually stimulating and slightly arousing e-newsletter is on cyber news stands now. This week’s This Week In Kenton Circuit Court is full of the usual bummers, dregs, and all around low lifes, none of whom will be attending the Robster’s annual Christmas Party (which will no longer be annual if the Mayans are correct) on Friday at Sidebar in Covington.
- AT THIS WEEK’S MEETING OF THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA: Political Insiders were asking Charles Foster Kane about that senseless slaughter at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut that left twenty-seven people are dead, including at least 18 children, after a deranged gunman opened fire. “Welcome to the Dark Ages of Obama. That meaningless massacre must be some of that ‘best that’s yet to come’ Obama promised after he got re-elected,” our Beloved Whistleblower Publisher explained.
- AND COMING UP IN “THE WEEK THAT WILL BE”:
Monday, Hanukkah will be over so all our Druids will be enjoying our “Early Winter Solstice” e-dition.
Tuesday, we’ll publish Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers and The Blower will be checking our Mayan calendar to see how much more time we’ll have until the world ends on December 21.
Wednesday, we’ll be checking to see if there’s any bloodshed at the Crosstown Shootout between UC and Xavier at the US Bank Arena.
Thursday, we’ll getting ready for Miss Vicki’s Big “O” Party at the Fort Mitchell Country Club sponsored by Viagra to celebrate World Orgasm for Peace Day on Friday.
And the first line of Friday’s limerick is: “The most fun this holiday season.”