Sunday, December 2, 2012
The Blower’s Week in Review
- OUR NUMBER STORY THIS WEEK was The Blower’s continuing coverage of how Ohio Congressional Republicans say they will not completely back away from an anti-tax pledge they signed, but some are willing to raise tax revenue through capping or eliminating scores of deductions and credits that are available to wealthier over-taxed payers. There’s no way to tell if Ohio Second District Congressman-elect “Bronze Star Brad” Wenstrup might vote on raising your taxes, since he never signed Grover Norquist’s “No New Taxes” Pledge in the first place.
Ohio Second District Congresswoman “Mean Jean” Schmidt says she’ll be passing out copies of the “No New Taxes Pledge” she signed back when she was relevant, at her upcoming “Annual Holiday Party” next month.
- OUR NUMBER TWO STORY THIS WEEK was in Wednesday’s E-dition when The Blower reported Cincinnati is broke, it can’t properly fund its retirement system, and has a massive $40 million budget deficit. We all know the City is a fiscal mess. Considering all that, we were still surprised when City Mangler Dough Boy Honey stupidly proposed an Ordinance at the November 15 city clown-cil meeting to hire a Breast Feeding Peer Counselor to the city payroll at a salary of $76,000 per year. (Item #201201484 ORDINANCE submitted by Milton Dohoney, Jr., city manager, on 11/15,2012, establishing a new position of “Breast Feeding Peer Counselor” in Section 280 of Division 4 of Chapter 307 of the Cincinnati Municipal Code)
What are the unique visual hiring requirements for a breast feeding counselor? Will Dough Boy be present as a voyeur at the breast feeding demonstrations? Perhaps he’s offering his own copious mammary glands for the demonstration?
Kentucky guy Dough Boy repeatedly displays the fact he is a ridiculous highly-paid fool and pawn of girly-mayor Mallory, but this ordinance will rate as one of Dough Boy’s most foolish fiascos.
We can’t get rid of this creep Dough Boy Honey fast enough.
- AND OUR NUMBER THREE STORY THIS WEEK our coverage of Bluegrass Bacchanaliam when Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo said several people at Rick “The Batboy” Robinson’s Annual “Holiday Reception” at the Fort Mitchell Country Club complained they couldn’t find the 30-foot long shrimp buffet they’d seen advertised in The Blower, but Charles Foster Kane didn’t seem to have any trouble finding it. “It was on the same table as the lobster,” our Beloved Whistleblower Publisher explained, as he swallowed the last shrimp, that he had just wrestled away from Mark Looy, CCO (Chief Creation Officer) at Answers in Genesis.
The Chef at the Fort Mitchell Country Club reminded us about what Forrest Gump always said: “Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sauté it. There’s, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There’s pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich… That’s, that’s about it.”
Amazingly, not everybody among that august lawyerly gathering had been unsuccessfully sued by Eric “Call Me Crazy” Deters, it only seemed that way. One of the Unfurloughed Fishwrappers questioned The Blower’s item yesterday that said Crazy Eric’s lawsuit against The Fishwrap had been “exclusively reported in The Blower on October 29.” “Actually, that was true,” explained Freddie Factchecker. “The Fishwrap briefly followed up on our news scoop the next day (October 30) in its own publication.”
Finally, besides being the largest Graydon Head Reception in years, the group was also the most diverse: A Welshman, a Palestinian, and a Jew walked into the Graydon Head Party… (Your punch line goes here).
- MONDAY in our Annual “2012 Holiday Confusion E-dition, The Blower The Blower wished everybody a “Merry Chrismukkah” and a “Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas.”
To eliminate annual court battles over holiday displays in public places, part-time biblical scholars at The Blower say we must first begin by combining the religious holidays of Christmas and Hanukkah.
\Although this idea has been the subject of Judeo-Christian debate for over 1300 years, ever since the Dark Ages and the rise of the Muslim Empire, we believe the combined overhead cost of having both “Twelve Days of Christmas” and “Eight Nights of Hanukkah” has made it prohibitively expensive for both religions.
By merging holidays, followers of both faiths will be able to enjoy a cost-effective celebration during the Fifteen Days of “Chrismukkah,” as we believe the new holiday should be called.
Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane declined to say if a takeover of Ramadan and Kwanzaa is also in the works. He merely pointed out that, were it not for the independent existence of these other less important holidays, the merger of Christmas and Hanukkah might indeed be seen as unfairly cornering of the holiday market.
“Fortunately for all concerned, Ramadan and Kwanzaa will still allow all those Kneepad Liberals in the Press to whine about political correctness,” Kane explained. “Just imagine having to wish somebody “Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas.”
- TUESDAY in our Special “Early Christmas Sales” E-dition, The Blower said, “And don’t ever ask how they’re going to pay for it! ” and “Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers” included:
American Culture has really changed for the worse during the Age of Obama. Last week, turning “Thanksgiving into Thanksgetting” and those Retail Rampages on Black Friday were only two of the latest egregious examples. —Conservative Culture Warriors
Did WLW Hate Radio Racist in Residence Bill Cunningham really say they call it “Black Friday” because it’s the biggest shoplifting day of the year? — Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Revrum Lynchmob, and SMLP Smithermouth
But when we broadcast Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx calling Obama “our lord and savior” at the Soul Train Awards, that must really mean he’s the messiah, right? —Black Entertainment Television
You can’t believe how much crap those obese Americans were buying on “Black Friday (that really started on Thursday)” and “Super Saturday” using credit cards they’ll never ever be able to pay off. —Your Friends at Wal-Mart
And yesterday was “Cyber Monday,” because it’s the busiest day of the year for retail electronic commerce in the United States. —On-Line Over-spenders, Using their Newest Credit Cards
- WEDNESDAY in our Special “Voter Analysis” E-dition, The Blower said, “No wonder Pravda says Obama was elected by illiterates!”
TYPICAL OBAMA VOTERS: Today we’re showing you two more dumbed-down, self-absorbed, media-influenced, celebrity-obsessed, politically-correct, uninformed, short-attention-span Obama voters, Shannon and her friend Jennifer, talking about why they love Obama after voting to continue our long national nightmare for four more years. These two blonde bimbos have not yet figured out they’ll soon be just as screwed as the rest of us.
And does the City of Cincinnati have a time limit for political signs? This bozo on Kenilworth (that backs up to Beechmont Circle) is either a union worker or collecting unemployment. He’d probably be living in a better house if he were a Republican.
- THURSDAY, in our Special “More Voter Analysis” E-dition, The Blower reported “It’s The Longest Post-Election Depression In History!”
TYPICAL ROMNEY VOTERS: Yesterday we introduced you to two more dumbed-down, self-absorbed, media-influenced, celebrity-obsessed, politically-correct, and uninformed short-attention-span Obama voters, Shannon and her friend Jennifer, who were talking about why they love Obama after voting to continue our long national nightmare for four more years, because those two blonde bimbos had not yet figured out they’ll soon be just as screwed as the rest of us.
Today, our always fairly balanced publication is listening in at the Romney Supporters Anonymous Meeting in Goshen: “Good Evening! This is the regular meeting of the Goshen Group of Romney Supporters Anonymous. My name is John. I am a Romney Supporter and your Secretary.
“This is an open meeting of Romney Supporters Anonymous. We are glad you are all here – especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that ‘The only requirement for Romney Supporters Anonymous membership is a desire to stop sniveling,’ we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems as a Recovering Republican.”
John then opened the meeting with a moment of silence to do with as you wish, followed by the Serenity Prayer, that says: “God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.”
Unfortunately, the crowd became hysterical when John reported Mitt Romney had actually accepted Obama’s offer to meet for a private lunch at the White House Thursday to talk about where the two could work together to move this country forward. You can’t believe how loud the sniveling was after that.
- FRIDAY in our Special “Assigning Blame” E-dition, The Blower promised to give credit where credit is due!
Congratulations to the Dumbed Down DemocRATS and Young People
- The next terrorist attack, you own it.
- When America goes off that Fiscal Cliff on January 1, you own that.
- Can’t get a job after graduation, you own it.
- Sky rocketing energy prices due to Obama’s EPA shutting down the energy producing states, you own it.
- A nuclear Iran, you own it.
- Bowing to the Soviet Union, you own it.
- Another severe recession, you own it.
- A volatile border with Mexico, you own it.
- Trouble getting good health care, you own it.
- Higher heath insurance costs and health care costs, you own it.
- No budget, you own it.
- Our allies mistrust, you own it.
- Another trillion of debt, you own it.
- More Benghazi massacres, you own it.
- No one willing to join the military, you own it.
- Trouble getting to loan to buy a home, you own it.
- More dependency on food stamps, you own it.
- Trouble finding good employment, you own it.
- Several part time jobs instead of a good job, you own it.
- A World Government, you own it.
- The UN governing the United States instead of ourselves, you own it.
- A Senate that will not bring any legislation to the table rather it is “Dead on Arrival,” you own it.
- China controlling our world trade trampling all over us, you own it.
- Loss of our freedoms as we have known it in the past, you own it.
- A dictatorship instead of a democracy that follows the Constitution, you own it.
- Less take home pay and higher living costs, you own it.
- Driving a car that looks like a toy, you own it.
- More government corruption and lies, you own it.
- More toleration of extreme and fanatical Islamists, you own it.
- Terrorist attacks called work place incidents, you own it.
- Your revenge instead of love of country, you own it.
President George Bush is out of it now, and there is not another good man for you to vilify and lie about. In a way I am relieved that another good man will not be blamed when it was impossible to clean up this mess you voted for.
Have a good day.
God bless the United States.
- SATURDAY in our Special “Obama’s Outrageous Offer” E-dition, The Blower asked, “Isn’t this the same as Obama’s Budget nobody voted for?”
Kentucky’s GOP Senate Leader Mitch McConnell couldn’t hold back his laughter after Obama’s Turbo Tax Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner outlined the administration’s $1.6 Trillion Tax Hike proposal for averting the fiscal cliff that would only cover Obama’s Spending for Eight Days, just like the oil that lasted in the Hanukkah lamps:
1. An immediate $1 trillion tax hike through higher top marginal income tax rates as well as higher taxes on both capital gains and dividends.
2. An agreement to raise $600 billion more in taxes later this year by limiting tax deductions for top earners.
3. $50 billion in new infrastructure stimulus spending.
4. Another “emergency” extension of unemployment benefits.
5. An extension of either the payroll tax cut or the reinstatement of Obama’s stimulus Making Work Pay tax credit.
6. A mortgage refinancing program.
7. Billions in new spending to prevent cuts to Medicare reimbursement payments for doctors.
8. An infinite debt limit hike.
THE SEEDIEST KIDS OF ALL
This Week’s Seediest Kid of All is “Gex” Wanker, a bright little 9-year-old Bluegrass boy at Ridgerunner Elementary School, whose cruel classmates taunted him mercilessly, not just because he was years older than the other kindergartners, but because his name “Gex” rhymed with “Sex.”
So the Seediest Kids of All (not associated with the Failed United Way) asked Gex’s parents to choose a more appropriate name to enhance the boy’s self esteem and got their permission to have his name changed legally. They got a prominent Northern Kentucky attorney (not Eric “Call Me Crazy” Deters) to go to the courthouse and ask the judge for a paper to take to school so everyone would know his name had been officially changed. “Gex’s” cruel classmates still taunt him mercilessly, even more than before his parents officially changed his name to “Shithead.”
The Wanker family called to express their gratitude for all our help, but it’s really you they have to thank, since it’s your liberal guilt giving throughout the year which makes it all possible.
Rick “the Bat Boy” Robinson says today’s “Seediest Kid of All” is his all-time favorite. Can you figure out why?
SEEDIEST KIDS OF ALL HOT LINE
e-mail your stories about worthy waifs today.
- COUNTDOWN TO TAXMAGEDDON: Taxmageddon is a one-year $494 billion tax increase that is still slated to strike the economy on January 1, 2013. Taxmageddon is made up of several expiring tax policies and the beginning of some major tax increases from Obamacare. Some people call it the “Fiscal Cliff” America is about to fall off.
- MIDDLE EAST CRISIS: This week’s UN vote to recognize the terrorist Palestinian state (138 countries voted in favor, 9 against, and 41 abstained) was on ly the latest Middle East failure for the Obama Administration. In response, Netanyahu orders thousands of new housing units in East Jerusalem and the West Bank and controversial plans for new construction in the E1 area near Jerusalem will be advanced, contrary to commitments made to the Obama administration.
- THE LATEST POLLS: Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen says just 31% think the Economy is getting better, 64% think $4-a-Gallon Gas is likely in the near future, and 57% have a favorable opinion of Hostess Twinkies.
- WALL STREET WEAK: Whistleblower Business Editor Merrill Forbes says the Stock Market inched up again this week, closing on Friday at 13,025.58, it was only down a mere 220 points from the point at which Obama was re-elected.
- THAT’S WHY OUR QUOTE FOR TODAY COMMITTEE CHOSE Obama’s “The best is yet to come.”
- LAYOFFS LOOMING: Many people wonder why the news media shows you pictures of all those people lined up for new jobs when a company opens or expands, but they never show the same people lined up to get laid off.
- THUGS ‘R US: Unions claiming to be fighting for the middle class are launching a Major Class Warfare Ad Campaign demanding a crushing tax hike on small business owners. If anybody can explain the reasoning behind that, will you please let us know?
- MEDIA MENDACITY: NewsBusters (Combating Liberal Media Bias) says calling Susan Rice incompetent is “Racist,” but smearing Condi Rice as a “House Nigga” isn’t?
- HURLEY THE HISTORIAN says on this date in 1954, the U.S. Senate voted 65 to 22 to condemn Senator Joseph R. McCarthy for conduct unbecoming of a senator. What do you want to bet that guy was a Republican.
- VOTER FRAUD UPDATE: In Georgia, the Marietta Daily Journal reports a former employee of a controversial community organizers group said Friday that voter fraud may have played a role in last month’s presidential election. Anita MonCrief, who formerly worked for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, commonly known as ACORN, told a meeting of the Cobb Republican Women’s Club that Democrats broke voting laws. “We had people that were coming in from other countries that were being allowed to vote,” she said. “We had poll watchers that were being kicked out of the polls for two and three hours while fraud was occurring.”
- OUR LATE NIGHT JOKEWATCHER liked Jay Leno’s, “President Obama and Mitt Romney had lunch together at the White House today. In fact, Romney offered to buy Obama lunch but the president said, “No, no it’s on our grandchildren. They’ll take care of it. Don’t even worry about it.”
- REPUBLICANS FOR HIGHER TAXES can hardly wait until Wednesday when the Hamilton County Commissioners must decide which method they’ll use to raise your taxes to pay for deficits in the fund that wastes your money for the two riverfront stadiums.
- THE WHISTLEBLOWER CONSERVATIVE FOCUS GROUP: analyzing what went wrong with the Republican message in 2012, Pollster Pat Caudell is blaming “The Republican Consultant Lobbyist Establishment Complex for Romney’s defeat. Are those folks the same as “The Bushies?” We already have them on our list.
- HAMILTON COUNTY RINO PARTY: Party Boss Alex T., Mall Cop GOP e-mailed the gullible to announce he’d already begun discussions with potential Cincinnati clown-cil and mayoral candidates, and about initiatives to help promote the continued Bluing of the City. Old Blueface said he will be holding a meeting of the Cincinnati Policy Committee early in 2013 to formulate strategy amongst stakeholders. If you’re interested in holding a stake while somebody hammers it through Chairman Alex’s aorta, please e-mail The Blower for more info.
- OHIO’S HEARTACHE OF IT ALL: In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says Ohio RINO Party Chairman Boob Bennett sent out an e-mail asking for donations of $5, $25, $50, or more right now to rally Ohioans to send a message to Obama and the Disingenuous DemocRATS about their ultimatum to “Agree to massive tax increases WITHOUT considering spending reductions/entitlement reform, or we’ll drive the nation (and the economy) right over the fiscal cliff.” Wouldn’t it be easier and cheaper just to remind U.S. Senator Rob “Fighting for Filibusters” Portman and Ohio’s Republicans in the House to honor their “No New Taxes Pledge?”
- TEA PARTY PATRIOTS: According to well-known Anti-Taxer Grover Norquist, “We are about to have a Tea Party second wave that will dwarf the first wave and that is because while ‘spend too much’ brought the Tea Party into existence, we’re about to walk into ‘spend too much, regulate too much, and tax too much,’ all together. It’s going to be a perfect storm of annoying government behavior, which is devastating to the economy, and I think the small business community which is particularly hit by Obama’s tax increases are going to lead the fight bigger, stronger, tougher than the last Tea Party.”
- ROMNEY SUPPORTERS ANONYMOUS always begin their meetings with their “Serenity Prayer,” that says “God, Grant me the serenity to accept the stupid people as they are, the Courage to maintain self control, and the Wisdom to know that if I act on it, I’ll land in jail.”
- GOING GALT: We’re trying to find out more about John Galt, the guy who believes he’s have paid more than his fair share of taxes and is no longer going to work to pay for a society of entitlements. Here’s where he lives.
- FECKLESS FISHWRAPPERS: Metro Mole says while we’re still waiting to hear the exact number of Furloughed Fishwrappers during the Holiday Season so Skaggie Maggie can once again trim costs and get a big bonus, Editor Carolyn Washburn says don’t forget, some of the lucky staffers who stay will get to use their “Embellished Bylines.”
- RACIAL HEALING UPDATE: Feckless Fishwrapper Perry KimBall is reporting Hamilton County Prosecutor “Jaywalking Joe” Deters is suing Tracie Hunter, just because the Digbat DemocRAT Judge is requiring prosecutors to give to defense attorneys documents they aren’t required to provide. Thirty seconds later, Belligerent Black Blogger Nate “Rhymes with Hate” Livingston called Deters a “sexist racist.” What took him so long?
- CLOWNS IN CONGRESS: Here’s something for our 535 Senators and Representatives to worry about: Obama Claus says, “I’m Keeping ‘Naughty And Nice List’ in Congress.”
- MESSAGE FOR JOHN BOEHNER: Photo Shop Spoofer Edward Cropper shows us Alfred E. Boehner, who doesn’t appear to be worried about “Taxmageddon” or the “Fiscal Cliff.”
- THE CINCINNATI MESS (You’ll only read about in The Blower): Cincinnati city mangler Dough Boy Honey just released a Friday afternoon garbage drop stating the top bond agency, Standard & Poor’s, has given the city of Cincinnati a “negative” outlook. Moody’s bond rating agency can’t be far behind as the city sinks into a deeper and deeper quagmire of debt and sinking revenues. Amidst all this, Cincinnati girly-mayor Mark Mallory still insists on borrowing $33 million for his pet trolley folly. For the good of the city, we need to get rid of Kentucky guy Dough Boy honey and his sugar daddy Mark Mallory.
- CH SNITCH AT 1000 MAIN STREET: says the story about that recently elected Hamilton County Judge now involved in a “non-amicable” divorce didn’t take long to break even with Feckless Fishwrapper Perry KimBall looked the other way. Seems like Ghizzy Lizzy Aziz’s husband turned out to hate her just as much as the City voters who threw her ass off City Clown-cil last year. Imagine what an ignorant bitch she’ll be now as a judge going through an ugly divorce.
- LOONY LIBERTARIANS: Loony Libertarian Candidate Jim Berns instead of just another “Tax Collector,” the Horseshoe Casino could use that money for higher payouts, giving it a competitive advantage over most other Casinos attracting an avalanche of customers to Cincinnati filling our hotels, stores and businesses generating Sales tax and other revenues more than compensating for the loss of the casino plunder.
- NOW HERE’S THE LATEST FROM BUNKY TADWELL, found in “Poems for Politicians,” available at better Kroger bookstores everywhere.
The Members of Clown-cil this year
All claim to be adroit.
At granting Mallory’s wet dreams
To make Cincy more like Detroit.
- IN CLERMONT COUNTY: according to the Department on Aging, Ohio Second District Congresswoman Mean Jean Schmidt celebrated her 61st Birthday on Thursday. Make sure you congratulate her at her “Annual Holiday Party” next month. How else could you tell her age? It’s like with trees where you count the rings, only with “Her Meanness,” you count her wrinkles.
- IN ANDERSON: Just as The Blower predicted, Disgraced Anderson Township Trustee Kevin “Spanky” O’Brien found another way to delay his long overdue public masturbation trial at his “Spanky Tuesday” court date in Judge Rucker’s courtroom after his attorney asked for the case to be thrown out and got a continuance until early January. Afterwards, Kevin drove home relieved by relieving himself in the wienermobile.
- LIBERAL LUNACY: In Human Events’ “365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy,” #331 is when talking about “Kwanzaa,” put on a silly, fake-African voice, make inverted-commas signs with your fingers, and, if feeling energetic, perform a comedy, witch doctor dance.
- IN NORTHERN KENTUCKY: Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says the latest & greatest e-dition of Our Good Friend Kenton County Commonwealth’s Attorney E Rob Sanders spiritually enlightening e-newsletter is on cyber news stands now. This week’s This Week In Kenton Circuit Court features the usual bevy of criminal beauties including these fine felons, none of whom will be attending the Robster’s 6th Annual Christmas Party on December 21st at Sidebar in Covington as our favorite bunch of pitbull prosecutors celebrate like it’s the end of the world (according to the Mayans anyway).
But don’t worry, The Blower’s Bluegrass courthouse correspondent, Billy Bob the Bluegrass Bailiff, will be there alongside Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane himself just to make sure The Blower’s loyal subscribers get all the inside scoop from The Cabal out to get Eric “Call Me Crazy” Deters. We’re sure the entire Cabal will be present, since they are the Robster’s guests of honor again this year!
- NoKY LEGAL BRIEFS: The Sixth Circuit upheld Judge Bertelsman’s dismissal of one of Crazy Eric Deters’ cases against our good friend Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney E Rob Sanders this yesterday. [READ THAT COURT DOCUMENT HERE]
Those who were paying attention earlier will remember that Judge Bertelsman imposed Rule 11 sanctions against the Crazy One for filing the frivolous lawsuit, and accused prominent members of the bar and bench of being in a “cabal” out to get him. According to Judge Bertelsman, Deters’ conduct “demonstrates an intentional and vexatious abuse of the judicial process.”
Careful readers will also remember that Crazy said he had a lot of success in the Sixth Circuit. Apparently not.
The Robster elaborated, “That’s actually just the appeal of the case against the cops. The 6th Circ Court of Appeals previously upheld Bertlesman’s opinion dismissing me and one of my assistants from the case, as well as an award of Rule 11 sanctions imposed by the court. Nevertheless, it’s still another mark in Eric’s LOSS column.”
- BIRDS OF A FEATHER: Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo remembers how we never really got a good explanation of Kentucky Fourth District Congressman Goof Doofus’ reasons for quitting Congress earlier this year. Yesterday we learned the Goofster is becoming a one of those evil “lobbyists” he used to take all that money from when he was in Congress. Doofus (shown here with another well-known influence peddler) and lobbyist Hunter Bates are launching Republic Consulting LLC, which will offer services in government relations.” Is that a surprise or what?
- AT TODAY’S MEETING OF THE CONSERVATIVE AGENDA: Political Insiders were still wondering why Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane just returned from Rick “The Batboy” Robinson’s Annual “Holiday Reception” at the Fort Mitchell Country Club. One particularly observant Blower reader thought he saw cocktail on Kane’s trademark Whistleblower tie. “That’s right,” Kane admitted. “It’s one of the hazards of eating all that free shrimp.”
- AND COMING UP IN “THE WEEK THAT WILL BE”:
Monday you’ll be enjoying our 2012 Multi-cultural Holidays E-dition.
Tuesday we’ll publish Real E-Mails from Real Subscribers and The Blower will be checking our Mayan Calendar to see how many more days we’ll have until the world ends this month.
Wednesday, we’ll be tallying up how much more of We the Over-Taxed Payers’ billions those Disingenuous DemocRATS plan to spend before Christmas.
Thursday we’ll be getting ready for another sneak attack on Friday.
And the first line of Friday’s limerick is: “What if Santa turned out to be gay?”
WEEK IN REVIEW HOT LINE
e-mail your revolutionary recaps today
Some political scorekeeping items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally political scorekeeping subscribers, but let’s face it, we could always use a lot more.