One of the best parts about publishing The Whistleblower Newswire is checking our e-mail first thing each morning to see some of those politically insightful items we’ve received from our equally politically insightful subscribers. Our readers’ comments are extremely helpful for our analysis and interpretation of today’s important top stories.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Did He Use Obama-Cash to Buy the Ammo?
- Noted Legal Scholar Napolitano Tadwell says, following recent events, what everyone seems to forget about Obama’s attack on success is that it isn’t just a tool to deny successful people the credit they deserve, it also allows some people to escape responsibility for their failures, especially since Movie Murderer James Holmes received a $26,000 federal grant from the National Institutes of Health.
Also at Obama’s photo op to exploit the Colorado Movie Massacre, there were no calls for “civility” after this murderous mayhem like there were in after DemocRAT Congresswoman Gabby Giffords was shot in Arizona. What a difference a re-election campaign makes. Today, with only “103” more days until the November Elections, our DC Newsbreaker says White House Spokes Dweeb Jay Cardboard has had nothing to say about the need for Washington to set an example of “civility” because America’s Source of Incivility is sitting in the White House.
- Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen says a new Gallup Poll finds 65% say Romney’s business background will help him govern the economy, and only 29% disagree. Maybe that’s because a record number of Americans took Social Security Disability Payments in July (8,733,461). Didn’t Obama tell Bush in 2003 “Fix the economy, because a $300 Billion deficit was reckless?” Congratulations, Big Spenders! It’s official!” the Federal Government has run another $1 Trillion Deficit, for the fifth year in a row. If we’re not mistaken, that would mean Obama’s amassed a larger deficit than every other president from Washington to Bush combined. How historic is that?
- Monday night’s trio of fundraisers made it a total of 185 since Obama filed for re-election 15 months ago. But Tuesday was another busy day for Obama. Just look at his schedule. You’d think he didn’t have a country to run.
10:15 am || Departs San Francisco
11:40 am || Arrives Portland, Oregon
1:50 pm || Attends a fundraiser; Oregon Convention Center, Portland
4:10 pm || Attends a second fundraiser; Oregon Convention Center
5:05 pm || Departs Portland
5:50 pm || Arrives Seattle
6:15 pm || Attends a fundraiser; private residence, Hunts Point, Washington
8:15 pm || Speaks at a second fundraiser; private residence, Hunts Point, Washington
All times Pacific
- And watching the national debt skyrocket under President Barack Obama, it’s not surprising that his campaign is operating in a similar fashion. Reports that Team Obama raised less than they spent in June is the kind of economics we’ve come to expect from this president and his cronies. We’ve also come to expect that his obscenely expensive ideas, always financed with other people’s money, always fail miserably. That’s probably why Michelle Obama’s campaign stops in Dayton and Columbus on Tuesday had so little impact, even in The Fishwrap.
In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says Romney continues to out-raise Obama in Ohio, according to the most-recent campaign-finance disclosures.
- Hurley the Historian says on this day in 1985, Rock Hudson announced that he was suffering from acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). How could that be? Nobody even knew the tall, dark and handsome Hollywood leading man was gay, in spite of all those Rock Hudson gay jokes that had been around for years. [Read some of them here]
- Whistleblower Alternate Life-Styles Columnist Ben Dover and Phil McKrevis say in 1973, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Psychiatric Disorders. The American Psychological Association followed suit in 1975, declaring that it is “not a disorder.”
So how long will it be until the Left puts pressure on both APAs to remove schizophrenia from its list of disorders, and then starts campaigning to allow one of the “split personalities” to marry the other? You read it here first, it could happen.
- Monday, Obama told veterans they are a “Top Priority” for the first time ever. Do you think last weekend’s poll showing Romney crushing Obama among military vets 59% to 35% was a wake-up call for the man who’s supposed to be their Commander-in-Chief. Obama also heaped praise on himself for ending the War in Iraq on the same day over 100 People were murdered by Al-Qaeda. It was the bloodiest day in Iraq during the past two years.
- In Congress, DemocRAT Senator Diane Feinstein, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said the White House appears to be responsible for leaking classified national security information. No wonder Romney casually mentioned Obama’s White House Leaks during his VFW Convention Speech on Tuesday.
- Speaking of the Military, word is the Air Force is buying $59/Gal Biofuel from a company connected to a Big DemocRAT Donor. What are the chances of that! Also at one of Monday night’s fund-raisers, a couple of Obama’s Crony Capitalists from Solyndra showed up at the $35,800-per-person event. We’re shocked, shocked!
- And there was a real military theme to Sunday’s opening of the Clermont County Fair. Flags were flying. Recruits raised their right hands to be sworn into various military branches. And Whistleblower Faux Facebook Friend State Rep-tile Danny Bubp-kis wore his dress blue uniform. What a great place for a military guy to get some publicity, if only Alex T.’s hand-picked campaign mangler hadn’t sent Congressman “Bronze Star Brad” Wenstrup somewhere else in the boondocks.
- Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says Tuesday the American Legion hosted a job fair aimed at finding employment for veterans. More than 40 employers were expected to attend the “Hiring our Heroes” event at American Legion Boone Post 4, located at 8385 U.S. Highway 42 in Florence.
- The CamBoozler also says, Northern Kentucky Tea Partiers planning to attend the Republican National Convention in Tampa will see some really high class entertainment. The Sarah Palin Lookalike Stripper will be there, and so will the Leftist Ladies from “Code Pink.” Their slogan is “Bring Your Vagina to the RNC.” What a “Family Values Event” this is going to be.
- In today’s Racial Healing Update, the Chicago Teachers Union Chief blames “lower-class” black students for their poor teaching record, and with today’s DemocRAT Voter Fraud Update, according to a two week sampling of voter registrations in Galveston County, Texas, 47% of all NAACP voter registrations were definably suspicious, if not fraudulent.
- In a somewhat related item, our favorite Pervert Attorney James “The Rock” Bogen says word has it that they’re having trouble getting those Penn State wins off the record books because the pages are stuck together.
- And at this week’s meeting of Masturbators Anonymous in Anderson, Disgraced Dis-Trustee Kevin “Spanky” O’Brien was criticized by all the other pud pullers in the audience for not being anonymous enough.
- Maybe that’s why our Quote for Today Committee chose these words of wisdom from “The Watchtower”: “That masturbation is abnormal and unnatural is also indicated by the fact that abnormal, mentally deranged people are notorious masturbators.”
- Finally, at yesterday’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane what happened when all those people showed up to demand Kevin “Spanky” O’Brien’s resignation at last week’s monthly Trustees Meeting.
“I can hardly wait to see how Kevin’s enablers at the “Forest Hills Urinal” cover it up in Wednesday’s E-dition,” Kane explained.
MASTURBATION ANONYMOUS HOT LINE
e-mail your favorite fantasies today.
Some masturbating items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally masturbating subscribers, but we could always use more.
Link of the Day
Family Feud – Masturbate