One of the best parts about publishing The Whistleblower Newswire is checking our e-mail first thing each morning to see some of those politically insightful items we’ve received from our equally politically insightful subscribers. Our readers’ comments are extremely helpful for our analysis and interpretation of today’s important top stories.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
More May Day Madness
- In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says on May Day, a group of five men, three of whom listed their occupation on Facebook as “Occupy Cleveland,” were arrested in an alleged plot to bomb a bridge in Cleveland. In CNN’s coverage of the story, they note that the FBI uncovered the scheme when an FBI employee, “attended a protest group’s event.” That event, was the Occupy Cleveland Protest on October 21, 2011.
Why does the Liberal news media downplay the Occupy connection? Because many prominent DemocRATS including Nancy Pelosi, Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, and Ohio Congresswoman Betty Sutton continue to praise the movement. The most progressive D-RATS understand that the Occupy Movement is an ally in their cause.
Is anybody other than the Ohio Liberty Council (OLC) reacting to the failed terrorist attack in Cleveland by calling for a full investigation of Occupy movement throughout the state? Didn’t these folks hold “training camps” for activists in Ohio where attendees were trained to “create havoc?”
And does this mean those terrorist wannabes won’t be joining thousands of like-minded people working to share their direction of the country Saturday morning in Columbus, and cheering Michelle and Obama for what is claimed to be the first big rally of this campaign?
Real Republicans in Ohio are now waiting to see how Boob Bennett responds to his first big test as Ohio RINO Party Boss to suck some of the air out of national media attention that Obama Supporters in the Press will be giving their endorsed candidate to dominate the news cycle on Saturday.
- Whistleblower Senior National Political Affairs Analyst Britt Humus says everybody’s still talking about Obama’s so-called “Secret Visit to the War Zone in Afghanistan.” Obama hopped on Air Force One so he could fly 14,000 miles at over-taxed payer expense, just to speak to the voters back home in a free campaign commercial Tuesday evening from Kabul, but those soldiers had to get up a bit early, since it was freaking 4AM in Afghanistan.
But the document Obama signed with Afghan President Hamid Karzai was nothing more than a meaningless basic agreement to talk later about forging a real agreement.
The Taliban celebrated the signing by setting off a ceremonial explosion, killing at least six, a couple of hours after Obama’s photo-op.
And just think, there are only “186” more days until November’s Presidential Elections.
- Still, a lot of people can’t get over how unseemly it is for Obama to continue to give himself total and complete credit for killing Osama bin Laden. Isn’t that a lot like a rooster taking credit for the sun coming up in the morning? No, it would be like Richard Nixon taking full personal credit for putting an American John Glenn on the moon.
- Maybe that’s why Edward Cropper asked how Lincoln reacted when he got the news that Lee had surrendered at Appomattox.
- So why is The Fishwrap’s Deirdre Shesgreen surprised that Lame-Duck Corrupt Evicted Lying Plagiarizing Meddling Overblown Bought-and-paid-For Tax-and-Spend Wrinkle-Puss RINO Bitch-in-a-Ditch “Mean Jean” Schmidt only raised $5,000 in the first three months of 2012 for her legal expense trust to repay about $500,000 in improper legal fees she had unknowingly received from the Turkish Coalition of America. Hello, Deirdre! Just as The Blower reported, ever since Old Wrinkle-Puss lost the election, she doesn’t have to pay back a dime, but Deidre shouldn’t talk too loudly about it because whoever that sucker who gave that $5,000, will surely be demanding a refund.
- Speaking of which, many people are abuzz over an e-mail circulated locally last week by DNC operatives testing the waters for their effort to enter a race against “Bronze Star Brad.” The e-mail sounded like a solicitation for someone to run against Bronze Star. Included in that e-mail was the claim that “Bronze Star” was a lazy campaigner, had less than $40,000 in the bank, and other weaknesses not exploited in his primary against Mean Jean. That ought to keep Bronze Star Brad’s new hand-picked campaign manager busy, when he’s not updating his boss’ out-of-date web page.
- The RNC supposedly stands for Republican National Committee. In reality, it stands for REPUBLICAN NON-STOP CALLERS. Our Stingy Snitch says he’s been receiving 4-6 calls EACH DAY and have repeatedly told them to stop calling and has filed complaints with the Federal DO NOT CALL list, but guess what, politicians exempted themselves from that law (among many others). So Stingy should just suck it up and quit giving his cell phone number out so freely.
- Meanwhile, Republicans for Higher Taxes has more information on the Hamilton County RINO Party internship available for UC students. There, you will learn from Alex T’s Errand Boy Ashwin how to be a good DemocRAT….we mean Republican.
- Speaking of UC, Whistleblower Alternate Life-Styles Columnists Ben Dover and Phil McKrevis report that the first week in May, Sodomy Rites Activists at the University of Cincinnati are celebrating “Queercat Pride Week.” No kidding. It began with a Rainbow Flash Mob and Queer Movie on Monday, and will run through the Genderf*ck drag show on Friday.
Queercat Pride Week is sponsored by UC’s LGBTQ Center, UC Alliance, GenderBloc, Colors of Pride, UC Women’s Center, Student Wellness Center, Student Government, the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development, and the United Black Student Association. No wonder UC tuitions are so high!
- The Cincinnati city clown-cil public safety committee met Tuesday afternoon to discuss yet again black-on-black violence in the city. Mayor Mark Mallory, city mangler Dough Boy Honey, and ignorant police chief James Craig and clown-cil aren’t concerned at all about black-on-white violence. Apparently, black-on-white violence is quite acceptable to them.
The real underlying reason for these multiple city discussions is an under-the-table effort to coerce the broke city clown-cil to continue paying huge money payouts to a private group called Cincinnati Initiative to Reduce Violence. How is CIRV doing so far in reducing violence? The fact is, they haven’t reduced violence in the least. CIRV is a black money soaking sponge with no results—kinda sounds like Welfare.
Meanwhile, useless and ignorant Cincinnati police chief James Craig, when he has time in between visits to his legal residence in California, says it’s the responsibility of Avondale residents and ministers to reduce the black-on-black violence. Little Jimmy One Note is too ignorant to come up with any real thoughts. Next thing we know, Craig will demand that Avondale kindergarten students patrol the streets with sippy cups.
Retired former police chief Tom Streicher, a real cop, should come back as police chief. Are you reading this, Tom?
- Speaking of Cincinnati derangement, yesterday we told you about the folly of five Cincinnati board of education members approving the borrowing of $28.6 million from the United States federal government to make “green” renovations at 28 schools.
The district has cut 237 teaching jobs and projects a $43 million deficit next year, yet they go out and borrow $28.6 million dollars. These idiots just can’t stop spending as they go bankrupt.
- Meanwhile, the current token Indian coroner, Lakshmi Kode Sammarco, who can’t perform a single autopsy because she isn’t a pathologist, continues lying about why she is blocking the final coroner report on teenager Everette Howard, who died after being tasered by a University of Cincinnati security guard nine months ago. Sammarco was appointed by DemocRAT chief Tim Burka. She was not elected by voters.
Might we remind Sammarco that she is up for her first election this November?
Wouldn’t it be a good idea if we returned to having a real pathologist as coroner, one who isn’t the personal flack of the local DemocRATS. Can’t the D-RATS ever appoint anybody who’s qualified?
Sex in the Mason Schools
Yesterday we told you about yet another sex scandal in the Mason Schools, this one involving staff members Jason Austerman and Kimberly Rowland. Here are a few other recent Mason Schools scandals:
- Dan Little: Little, 27, a married teacher and coach in Mason, was involved in the same drugs and sex party as Mason teacher Russell Fallon at the Hampton Inn in Covington, Kentucky. Fallon was convicted on felony drug possession and Little was charged by police with marijuana possession but the charge was later dropped.
In an unbelievable example of statistical anomaly, a flock of Dan Little’s relatives just happen to work in the Mason schools. His older brother Darin Little is a teacher, his sister-in-law is a teacher; his mother Dianne Altherr, 59, is a frequent Mason substitute teacher. We wonder if his relative Chicken Little also works in the Mason schools. His wife, who was with him during the sex and drugs party, is Carrie Little, but she works for Great American Insurance Company.\
Little, who lives at 5902 Pepperidge Court, was hired in Mason at age 21. After his involvement in the Kentucky drugs and sex party scandal, the district did nothing to discipline Little. Today he is still teaching in Mason, his actions protected by his gaggle of Little relatives and the current superintendent Gail Kissed-Kline.
- Connie Yingling: Longtime board of education member Connie Yingling’s son, Ryan Yingling, 29, who is 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 260 pounds, was convicted [Warren County case No. 06CR23401] and spent time in prison for four counts of felony sexual battery on two young neighbor boys under the age of ten he was entrusted to babysit.
Connie Yingling was not asked to resign her position on the Mason board of education. In her position, she still promotes student books and materials depicting rape, homosexuality, violence and anal sex. Yingling should feel right at home with these books, especially the one detailing a male raping an underage boy.
- George Coates: Mason high school assistant principal, was found to have e-mailed convicted sex felon Mason teacher Stacy Schuler a photo of his penis. Coates was then mysteriously provided with a free vacation in the Bahamas to take him away from the Schuler uproar. He later resigned and is now teaching in another district. His wife also taught at Mason.
- Adam Brown: Brown, 31, was the Mason music and band teacher since 2003. Our sources said he allegedly was having sex with high school age students, which could be statutory rape. Sleazy then-superintendent Kevin Bright was specifically told about Brown’s illegal activities a year before he was suspended but chose to do nothing. Brown was eventually suspended, with pay, of course, and got a nice paid vacation. The only reason Brown was finally suspended was the administration feared he was about to be the object of a police investigation. He then resigned so he’d be able to go on to another school district which didn’t know of his illegal activities.
- Finally, at yesterday’s meeting of the Conservative Agenda, Political Insiders were asking Beloved Whistleblower Publisher Charles Foster Kane if there would be any special mention of World Press Freedom Day on Thursday.
In 1993, the UN General Assembly proclaimed May 3 each year to be World Press Freedom Day, and each year, UNESCO awards the UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize to someone who has made a major contribution towards journalistic freedom.
“We’ll let you know tomorrow if we got this year’s award,” Kane promised.
Maybe that’s why our Quote for Today Committee chose A. J. Liebling’s “Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one.”
- Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says when U.S. Sen. Rand Paul spoke to the League of Kentucky Property Owners on Monday, he forgot to mention he was endorsing Thomas Massie for Goof Doofus’ seat in Congress when voters go to the polls for the GOP Primary elections in only 19 more days. Tea Partiers at that meeting were really disappointed.
- Meanwhile from Boondoggle County, just four of the seven candidates showed up for the Boondoggle GOP debate. There were 147 in attendance, most of whom were Thomas Massie supporters. Gary Once Moore had to sense there would be a strong Tea Party presence. There was, and he still decided to show up and face the crowd. On the other hand, our Trooper Babe Alecia was a no show! The CamBoozler is not sure who gave her the advice to stay away from this one, but one has to wonder if that was bad advice. Fishwrapper Scott Wartman moderated and all was fairly civil.
- Breaking News: Now we know why Alecia has been tagged “No Show” for a reason. Gary just vaulted ahead of Alecia for 2nd place. Maybe Goof Doofus gave her the advice. Bad move!
- Has anybody looked up Eric “Call Me Crazy” Eric Deters’ membership information on the Kentucky Bar Association web site lately? The Blower checked this morning, and it still shows his license is suspended, despite the fact his 61 days were up on April 25. Under “Status,” it says “Former Member – Suspended-Discip. 180 Days or less” What’s up with that?
- Liberals are all upset because all those racists in Northern Kentucky are betting on a “White Horse” like Dr. Kendall Hansen’s “Hansen” in Saturday’s Kentucky Derby. Our Turfway Tout says, “There’s no such thing as a white horse. They’re really gray.”
- Finally, Hurley the Historian says the father of modern political theory Niccolo Machiavelli was born in 1469, and as the Official Voice of the Conservative Agenda, The Blower says Niccolo would be proud if he saw what our local leaders were doing. Nico entered the political service of his native Florence in Northern Italy, and today Mayor Blondie Whalen is every bit as Machiavellian as Nico ever was in Northern Kentucky.
More Proud Sponsors and Avid Fans
Today’s edition is brought to you by a generous “in-kind” donation during our May fund-raising drive from The American Queen – the largest passenger steamboat ever built, departing the Queen City for Louisville in time for the 138TH running of the Kentucky Derby.
BIN LADEN KILLING HOT LINE
e-mail your redacted reports today.
Some uncensored items in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally uncensored subscribers.
Link of the Day
Why does President Obama take so much credit for killing Bin Laden?