Thursday, April 26, 2012
Romney Wins, Promises Better America
- Tuesday Night, Republican 2012 Presidential Contender Mitt Romney went five for five in this week’s GOP primaries. Noted New Hampshire Political Reporter Manchester Tadwell says the former Massachusetts governor may only have 755 of the 1,144 delegates needed for the Republican Party Nomination, but the GOP Primaries have really been “over” for weeks. No wonder Romney was zinging Obama with Reagan one-liners Tuesday night. Meanwhile, Revered Former Congressman Bob McEwen says he’s not getting so many calls from the TV Networks to speak on behalf of Newt Gingrich these days.
Whistleblower Pollster Ron Rasmussen says 87% think the media is more interested in “Candidate Controversy” than important issues. Now where would so many people ever get an idea like that?
Hurley the Historian says on this date in 1984, Ronald Reagan visited Communist China. Today, Obama and Congress continue to increase your grandchildren’s indebtedness to Beijing. Have you checked our “Debt Clock” lately?
And if you think Obama is going nuts these days, just wait— there are still “193” more days until the November Elections. Maybe that’s why Edward Cropper was inspired when Obama said he could do a better job than any of his staff.
- In Columbus, Buckeye Bureau Chief Gerry Manders says even if the Hamilton County Demo-Labor Party still has a dead guy listed as coroner. (He became a good DemocRAT in February.) No matter, because thanks to our so-called “Republican” pro-ACORN, pro-voter-fraud Secretary of State Jon “Useless” Husted, the guy will be a loyal DemocRAT voter for all eternity.
- And why did “Junketing Jean” Schmidt cancel her plans for another free trip to Afghanistan at the last minute? Hamid Karzai was really looking forward to more decorating tips like he got on her last visit.
- After reading a US Drug Enforcement Administration bulletin saying doctors and an owner of pain clinics had been indicted for illegal prescription drug distribution, a Whistleblower Reader wanted to know how the Ohio Medical Board continue to license the fake doctor, despite being aware of his illegal involvement in the Monfort Heights Family Medical Center case, and his extensive history of other illegal activities.
- Our Suburban Sorehead wonders how many deputies are being pulled out of Green Township after Si Leis/Sean Donovan’s extortion attempt failed. Could it be “Zero?”
How are folks in Anderson and the other conquered townships going to explain to their serfs that they caved and agreed to illegal subsidized subcontracting in their townships? Sean Donovan’s campaign motto should be “Done Again Donovan,” since he’ll be continuing Si’s dictatorial policies, should he (God forbid) be elected Sheriff.
- Stars Over Cincinnati: Looking at all those stars on Cincinnati’s “Four Star Police Chief’s” uniform, The Blower wondered how the Chief earned them and who pinned them on him. Maybe it was like Napoleon, who put the crown on his head and declared himself Holy Roman Emperor, but then he had damn near conquered all of Europe, so maybe it was OK if he had skipped straight from Colonel. But then how many stars did Craig think he deserved? George Patton had “Three” before he was told to stand down, and U.S. Grant defeated General Lee before he got his “Fourth,” and MacArthur had four before Harry Truman decided that was too many, and Eisenhower had to defeat Hitler to get five. Hell, even Hamilton County Sheriff Si Leis only wears “One,” and he’s allowed to arrest people. Today we have a photo of our Unqualified Chief performing a task for which he appears more suited—counting police cars as they pass by Police Headquarters.”
- To reduce black-on-black crime, Cincinnati Cynic Tino Delgato says the new Police Chief and grandstanding Clown-sale members should move to these troublesome neighborhoods. After all, they were elected by their “constituents.” Shouldn’t they live with them? That way, they could learn first hand what the problems are. Hopefully, by then, the new police chief will have passed his State exam. Do you have to take the test to pass it? Go Figure!!!
Tino also says, Chief Craig is in a TV commercial for the (on line) University of Phoenix. Maybe that fake school doesn’t even give fake tests. That commercial fails to mention Craig has yet to pass the Ohio policemen’s test Go Figure that too!!!
- Wow, here’s a real break from local tradition: the mayor is black, the faux chief of police is black, the city manager is black, most members of city clown-cil are black, the Bungals’ coach is black, and drum roll…….the new maestro of the Cincinnati Symphony is a non-black Frenchie. And they wonder why blacks don’t attend the symphony!!
- Republicans for Higher Taxes mourn the quick defeat of the “Arts Tax” which would have raised Hamilton County’s Sales Tax. They condemn the County Commissioners for killing it and whine about how unfair it is when they endorse a tax increase only to see it killed a few days later, or even worse, defeated by the voters.
Our Good Friend Bobby Leach remembers when he brought his daughter back home after “Take Your Daughter to Work Day.” The little girl said, “Daddy, why do you call your assistant a doll?” Feeling his wife’s gaze upon him, Bobby said, “Well, honey, it’s a term of affection. She’s very hard-working, and Daddy appreciates her efficiency.” “Oh,” said Bobby’s little girl, “I thought it was because she closed her eyes and said ‘mama’ every time you laid her across your desk.”
Our Quote for Today Committee chose Wendy Spero’s “My mom’s a sex therapist. On Take Your Daughter to Work Day, I hooked up with two guys.”
Today is also “National Pretzel Day,” Richter Scale Day,” and “Hug an Australian Day.” Unfortunately, we didn’t have any good kangaroo jokes.
- Bluegrass Bureau Chief Ken CamBoo says he stopped to get something to eat on his way back home from that big Oldham County GOP Debate last night and sat next to an older couple at the restaurant.
The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.
He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.
Obviously they were thinking, ‘That poor old couple – all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.’
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.
People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn’t eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink..
Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said ‘No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.’
Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked ‘What is it you are waiting for?’
She answered, “THE TEETH.”
More Proud Sponsors and Avid Fans
Today’s edition is brought to you by a generous “in-kind” donation during our April fund-raising drive from Bluegrass Drive-in Dentures in Florence.
TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY HOT LINE
e-mail your offensive offspring today.
Some pathetic parenting in today’s Blower were sent in by our equally pathetic parenting subscribers.
Link of the Day
Bring Your Child To Work Day